Kodiak?

This is the general discussion area. Everyone is welcome, but you must register to post.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

PanzerMeyer

Kodiak?

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Has anyone heard from him at all? I know that he recently retired from the Army and that he's now pursuing a civilian career.
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen
Softball

Post by Softball »

Last I heard he was moving back to North America? I could be wrong, but I remeber hearing he was going to be moving. Nemesis might be in contact with him?

His last post was on July 31st, 2006.

"SILENCE, I KILL YOU!!" - Achmed the Dead Terrorist
AKA: Staark or Staark_RLG
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

no he is not yet. he needs a way back first. he got a job in th U.K. and had to move. prolly sorting out new life, house/apt., job, etc.
Helmut
Falker

Post by Falker »

May the force be with him :roll:

Ahh he'll be back :)
We're in the pipe , five by five.
Jedi Master

Post by Jedi Master »

Hudson has been just as scarce lately.
The Jedi Master
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Jedi Master wrote:Hudson has been just as scarce lately.
yeah, it's a shame really. I would really like to have him back for IL-2.
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen
KODIAK

Post by KODIAK »

Steel's right, life is just so damn busy at the mo. I simply don't have enough hours in the day to stay up late much at the moment, as I am usually to whacked out. But am making plans to manage at least one night a week back here. Am currently doing a lot of research work for my new company, and if I have to stare at a computer screen much more I might as well plug myself in! Anyway, hope to be around again as soon as we . . . .move house AGAIN! probably headed for Wales, cardiff to be exact, as the company are intent on moving there by Xmas.
It is not the technique that wins a fight, but the more furious mind - Kodiak WOF

You are stuck on stupid. I'm not going to answer that question! - Gen Honore, New Orleans Sep 05
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

It's great to see you again Kodiak. Best of luck and success with your new career. PDT_Armataz_01_01