Woopsie

This is the general discussion area. Everyone is welcome, but you must register to post.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Tach Deneva

Woopsie

Post by Tach Deneva »

John Kerry makes a Woopsie!

TD
"Shoo! Shoo! Go away! Oh God, he's got a monkey." -- Ms Purple
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Awesome!

I find it highly humorous and upseting how the media will jump ALL over conservatives if they say something inappropriate but yet they are trying their hardest to downplay this latest gaffe from Kerry. It's also a joke how Kerry is saying that it was just a "botched joke" and that he was strictly referring only to Bush and not our troops.

Yeah...right.
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen
Grifter

Post by Grifter »

I agree 100%. Being a democrat, I'm very disappointed in Kerry's comments and frankly he deserves to be raked over the coals for this one. I hope that the democratic party, which in my opinion lacks clear direction right now, will come up with someone better than him to challenge the republican elect for the presidency in 08'.
KODIAK

Post by KODIAK »

Yeah, otherwise you might as well hand the victory to the republicans right now.
It is not the technique that wins a fight, but the more furious mind - Kodiak WOF

You are stuck on stupid. I'm not going to answer that question! - Gen Honore, New Orleans Sep 05
Jedi Master

Post by Jedi Master »

John Kerry--he's not content to just lose his election, he has to lose other people's too!
The Jedi Master