eXteel - an upcoming mech game

This is the general discussion area. Everyone is welcome, but you must register to post.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Tach Deneva

eXteel - an upcoming mech game

Post by Tach Deneva »

Check it out: http://www.exteel.com/us/

Exteel

Test your mettle in Exteel, a fully-loaded, futuristic shooter that puts you in control of a heavily armored, completely customizable mech. Playing a mercenary pilot, you'll charge into combat, destroy your opponents, and compete for total domination.

Modify your mech and stamp out the competition as you progress through intense player-versus-player battles - learn devastating special maneuvers, upgrade vital parts, and equip deadly assault weapons.

Lock onto the enemy - the next generation of mechanized warfare is here!

* Customize your mech, upgrading key attributes like speed, endurance, defense and firepower to create a distinctive and deadly unit
* Choose from a huge arsenal of weapons, from razor-sharp melee blades to devastating siege cannons
* Learn brutal combat maneuvers to make the most of your arsenal
* Engage in deathmatch and team battles that take place on a variety of terrains, from futuristic cityscapes to bleak deserts
* Deploy tactical and strategic combat techniques to seize key campaign objectives

I searched to see if this had been posted before: 'No topics or posts met your search criteria'. So, yay, me! First mention!

TD
"Shoo! Shoo! Go away! Oh God, he's got a monkey." -- Ms Purple
Softball

Post by Softball »

Looks more like a Mech suit. In one of the screenshots the "mech" is not much bigger that a streetlight pole. It kinda reminds me of City of Heroes (City environment) with mechs. I'll keep checking back to see how it pans out, might be fun. I watched the video on the site and there is an AMD 64 X2 CPU ad billboard in there, ROFL!

Have you ever played the game Shogo: Mobile Armored Division? It was a mech shooter style game, I remember playing that from start to finish in like 2 or 3 days. SHOGO: MOBILE ARMORED DIVISION

"SILENCE, I KILL YOU!!" - Achmed the Dead Terrorist
AKA: Staark or Staark_RLG
Mooseman

Post by Mooseman »

it appears to be a more japanese style of mecha than b-tech. That said, could be a good laugh
[img]http://www.151recon.org/Mooses%20Sig.gif[/img]
Buffalo Six

Post by Buffalo Six »

it's gundam manga,

I'll give it a look
VEGETA

Post by VEGETA »

it is a gundum style game knockoff. Its not gundam but its smiler concept hich still could be fun. thing with gundam is the gundam's are a lot more agile then mech which is big and clunky. Relay a mech can't do a spinning kick to the head, while the gundam could do a spinning kick and make it look good PDT_Armataz_01_01
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

Shogo was not bad...

ugh - 3rd person.
Helmut
KODIAK

Post by KODIAK »

3rd person in mech environment? Not sure it's my cuppa.
It is not the technique that wins a fight, but the more furious mind - Kodiak WOF

You are stuck on stupid. I'm not going to answer that question! - Gen Honore, New Orleans Sep 05