Anyone remember me?

This is the general discussion area. Everyone is welcome, but you must register to post.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Remember me?

Poll ended at 11 Mar 2007, 13:21

Yes
67%
No
No votes
Yes, but I choose not to bring back those memories.
33%

Total votes: 3

BlackHawk*K

Post by BlackHawk*K »

there are no hard things to do other than allocate time...
thats why amoebas devide in two.... and we thought we were the higher lifeform! 8O
Malin

Post by Malin »

Blimey I'm impressed my PC still remembered the password to this account.

Greetings all how are you all keeping.

Can't chat to much today as it's a bit hectic at the moment, new house, new car, no job :) (LOL)

I'll try and get a longer post on soon.

Mal
this is not a come back, only temporary solution to a serious addiction problem
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

and another shows up out of the blue!!!! :)
Helmut
BlackHawk*K

Post by BlackHawk*K »

Greetings all how are you all keeping.
Malin, i believe we are at this point dried and cured and keeping quite well.howeve some of us may start showing wrinkles in a few more years lol. too much coolent and eridani ale i believe :P
Falker

Post by Falker »

Lol Mal , your post reminds me of This Guy.

Welcome Back!
We're in the pipe , five by five.
Mincemeat

Post by Mincemeat »

Talk about coming out of retirement, no just kidding I promise to at least bring in my two cents worth more often. Just to give you reference, Zon the last time I have spoken to you I believe you were moving overseas.... Hell I can't remember. ANYWAY It's good to hear from you and maybe I'll have to piece together a machine to run Mech again (too tough on a laptop).

Talk with all of you soon

<S> Mince
Falker

Post by Falker »

Hail Mince!

Okay the concept here is for everyone to say hello to everyone. Meaning Ratmx says hi to Mincemeat , Mincemeat says Hay Mal! Mal says Hey! , Slam says Hey Steel! , Steel says Hey Everyone ! , Blackhawk says Hey Hey! Zontobi says Woot! Faker says Hey Everybody! Also the rest of the ELH stragglers in the forum can chime in here at any time. Or are we unsociable now.

You know we should have a get-together once a year. So okay , lets make it the last week of February. Okay! Because it’s good to know that your old pals are still alive and doing well.

Cheers ! :cheers:
We're in the pipe , five by five.
Featherhorse

Post by Featherhorse »

look at the folks coming out of the woodwork...
Got Wood?

Yes Zon, I remeber. I may not remember much from the last few years, but I can't let go of these memories.

I no longer work with Mince, and have moved on to try life on my own. New job, new people, and they sit me beside a guy who want's me to teach him all I know about Mechs. Oohhhh I feel a Flashback coming...

Mince: I used to play Battletech. I think I still have some sourcebooks and minis somewhere.
Fethr: Oh? You should hop online and meet these guys I play Mecharrior 2 with. We're in this cool League getting geared up for Mechwarrior 3, have some great Merc wings, and sometimes it's more fun getting to know these guys than playing the game.

Trying to get though life without my RDA of you guys and Mincemeat is like trying to juggle without thumbs. It can be done, but you find you don't enjoy juggling any more. I just keep picking my balls up outta the dirt, stick em back in my pocket, and get a boner whenever somebody brings up Mechs.

Yes Zontobi, I remember.
But then....

How could I forget?

Give Kas and your girl a kiss and a hug for me.
<S> Fethr
BlackHawk*K

Post by BlackHawk*K »

yea i know what you mean about that time, it was great. every gaming community today ive joined and played in seems to lack what we had back in the day hehe. who knew being so spoiled with a bunch a guys could ruin other games for so long :)
Featherhorse

Post by Featherhorse »

Oh, there are other games?
VEGETA

Post by VEGETA »

There are other Gaming Community's ???
RATMX

Post by RATMX »

hello everybody; now that we are back and talking and posting and joking looks like its time to drop in and fire up the reactors knock some rust off and see if things still work like they used too. dont know if any one else has this problem but i cant seem to get MW2 and MW3 to work correctly on winXP (thanks Bill ya boob making all old games work soooo well on the new operating sys I bet its even worse for Vista users) dang that ticks me off. but any way got MW4 working and MC2 so if any one looking for a whupin lets set up a time for us all to get on the ground. talk to ya all later.

RATMX ELH
BlackHawk*K

Post by BlackHawk*K »

hmm guess i will have to dust off my CDs and see if i can get it working as well. Rat, look into the NBT stuff. there is a whole herd of new meckpacks and stuff now for mw4 mercs. do you have mercs? or just mw4?

if we get going again will see if silk and WC want a bash.. cant imaging WC not wanting to shoot mechs... lol
VEGETA

Post by VEGETA »

Myself and hondo have already dusted off the cd's recentlay and played a few rounds online. The Microsoft zone thing is dead but there is a replacement for it by mektek. Look up a mechwarrior thread I created recentlay
BlackHawk*K

Post by BlackHawk*K »

you know i i was thinking the other day, i cant believe they havnt come out with some sort of other mech game. they have a huge following on Btech related stuff. far more people then say grand theft auto had. but GTA still going strong and getting new games out all the time while mech sits.. im just curious what happened. did not enough ppl buy a xbox when mechassualt came out so they now think its not popular anymore? i am still sort of hopefull with the BG2142 game engine and the mech rigs in it. when that game starts getting older perhaps they will start modding it to be more btech like. who knows. i guess i will still just sit here and hope though :)
VEGETA

Post by VEGETA »

Well every so oftion I have heard rumorers of mw5.

I remeber one article that I found that lsited a bunch of games that never where but should have been. MW5 was listed as one that should have been released but never was because M$ decided mechassult was more important. and in all honesty Mechassult is really not that good and dose not come close to the concept of battletech.

If it was not for mechassult, M$ might actulay consider selling tis rights to battletech gaming and let someone else make it. Tho knowing my luck EA would get it and ruin it.
Featherhorse

Post by Featherhorse »

But you can play Mech Assault on your (or your kid's) Nintendo Game Boy DS.

Mech as a Nintendo game....
What a world.
RATMX

Post by RATMX »

Now this is what i think happened when that wouderful stinking pile of crap that was released for Xbox hit the stores with all ready to play then not be able to map controls play from the first person and oh that other thing gotta run around and find the power ups as far as i am concerned that is not Mechwarrior but just a reskined version of things like quake and unreal. and on another note i havent been able to locate a MW4 merc game so nope still playing MW4 BK. so now that i am done raving but somethings really get me worked up and that is i really wish Xbox people would let you remap controls a bit more for the games. wish that i knew before i bought the games (burnt more than once with only one way to set up controler) arrgh!!

Talk at ya all later
RATMX
VEGETA

Post by VEGETA »

Well you are in LUCK

you can get mech 4 mercs FREE

There is a link in a mechwarrior thread I made. a month or so ago. But ya M$ dose not support it nore do they make cash from it so technically its not legal but they don't care at this point.
BlackHawk*K

Post by BlackHawk*K »

hmm i thought that was a demo version veg.. will go look right now :: woosh! ::