coms check...( is this thingy on)

This is the general discussion area. Everyone is welcome, but you must register to post.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Bronurstomp

Mechy or Mech commander?

Post by Bronurstomp »

I thought we were considering mech4 again. I found this link if so.
http://gf.wiretarget.com/mech_warrior_4.htm
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

yep, you can upload it. you have ftp access? need to do it with ftp.
Helmut
Falker

Post by Falker »

Okay I got my WS_FTP up and running , added the name - files.rlgaming.com - to the host name address. I used my RLG name for the user ID and my RLG PW for the password. I think it connects but then

Connecting to 207.158.47.178 :21
Connected to 207.158.47.178 port 21
220 FTP server ready
User falker
331 password required for falker
PASS [hidden]
530 Login incorrect
!Logon Failure , so quitting

I pretty sure I got my RLG password right but I’ll check to make sure. I have it written down here. That is the password I need right , is the one I use for the forums?
Last edited by Falker on 13 Jun 2008, 08:48, edited 2 times in total.
We're in the pipe , five by five.
Falker

Post by Falker »

Oh I found my MW4 Vengeance but no MW4 Merc yet. I’d need to borrow it from my brother and use his copy. I still have all the patches that work for MW4 . It’s MW4patch1 and MW4patch 1_5. If anyone can’t find them on the net then I wouldn’t mind uploading them here , although I recall my MW4 Veng would only work with patch 1 and not patch 1.5. Anyhoo that’s what’s up on my end.
We're in the pipe , five by five.
VEGETA

Post by VEGETA »

I have all the dics for mechwarrior except 1 mech pack cd which my dog thought was a chew toy. Got a dog that tries to chew anything once, tell him no and he never dose it again. but why could it not have been a blank cd.
BlackHawk*K

Post by BlackHawk*K »

i havnt had time to try the NBT stuff to see if it includes a no cd patch yet.. i might try to install this weekend. its just been too long since i did it last to remember. still no go on my MW4 merc CD2 :( ( just have my back up copy and thats all.) i know i can play the regular version with a no-cd patch... but im not sure how NBT files etc. write over the MW4.exe file. so would it convert it back to original? not recognize the exe file? or leave it installed and just write the parts it needs? hmmmm....

if i find anything out will let you all know.
Bronurstomp

Mech4 merc or Black knight

Post by Bronurstomp »

I have a friend at work who is our IT intern guy. He's German and likes games. he's played mech warrior, and maybe he'll join up once he meets everyone. Not sure his screen names yet, I know him as Anton. I noticed several copies of mechy on ebay at a reasonable cost. I think I'll go that route. Having a NoCD excecutable would be nice though. PDT_Armataz_01_20  So whats the concensuse Black knight or Mercs? PDT_Armataz_01_11  Both?  PDT_Armataz_01_11 Mechcommander? PDT_Armataz_01_11   Bronurstomp
Mincemeat

Post by Mincemeat »

Wow, the forums are still online.. I hope everyone is doing well. I was surfing the web and this website came to mind so I thought I'd stop in and say hi. I think it's time to play a game or two if I can find the CD's.

Take care.

<S> Mincemeat
VEGETA

Post by VEGETA »

I vaguely remember the name but yes we are still kicking here. No mechwarrior these days but some other games on the go. Tho because of messed schedules lately hard to get some games on the go. Hopefully soon thigns will settle down.
VEGETA

Post by VEGETA »

I vaguely remember the name but yes we are still kicking here. No mechwarrior these days but some other games on the go. Tho because of messed schedules lately hard to get some games on the go. Hopefully soon thigns will settle down.