Heroes: Villians

This is the general discussion area. Everyone is welcome, but you must register to post.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Softball

Heroes: Villians

Post by Softball »

Anyone catch this last night? Damn, this season looks like it's going to be great. Good start, lots of twists and turns.

"SILENCE, I KILL YOU!!" - Achmed the Dead Terrorist
AKA: Staark or Staark_RLG
Silk

Post by Silk »

I forgot all about it. Went to satellite tv and have to switch to antena to get local stations, so forget about them. Will have to watch on NBC.com now.
Gator

Post by Gator »

yep - was fun. Already can't wait for the next week.
Silence is golden - Duct Tape is silver
Buffalo Six

Post by Buffalo Six »

well I tried...but because all i have ever seen was Ep. #1....I was way too lost and gave up and went back to MNF......
VEGETA

Post by VEGETA »

i got to see part of it, 15 min of end then 15 min of the begining ater (time shifts and cable are fun) but looks cool but man I realy need to get caught up as hell I nly have seen prts here and there.
Tach Deneva

Post by Tach Deneva »

Well, they seem to be going more for "Betcha didn't see that coming!" instead of the "OMG can you believe what's coming we'll get to it soon and hoo wah it will be GREAT even if the coolest stuff happens off camera!"

The characters, tho, pretty much remain the same:

Like Mohinder. Mohinder is still too <bleeping> stupid to live. That's his power: always do the dumbest, most idiotic thing possible.

And Hiro. Geez. Hiro *always* gets punched out. Always. "Oh my God, they punched out Hiro!" "You bastards!"

And Peter, no matter what era he's from, is Super Emo Drama Man. Dude. Chill. Ya know, he didn't have to travel back in time to SHOOT his brother. He could have just as easily, I dunno, gone back a few more minutes and TALKED to the guy. "Hey, bro - if you spill the beans about us Hero types, bad stuff ensues. So, like, mum's the word, mm-kay?"

But, there's hope! Maybe Super Mohinder will turn into the Cloverfield monster. That would be cool. "Oh, no! There goes Tokyo! Go, go Mohinder!"
"Shoo! Shoo! Go away! Oh God, he's got a monkey." -- Ms Purple
Silk

Post by Silk »

LOL Tach, would have to agree with your descriptions of them. :)
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

I never thought I would get tired of seeing Hayden Panetierre's face but I have. She's like on every fricking magazine cover out there.
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen