LOL

This is the general discussion area. Everyone is welcome, but you must register to post.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Falker

LOL

Post by Falker »

Yesss , lol is at the end of my post usually. It shows I'm not such a bastard that some people might perceive me as. =p It shows character , when otherwise , the words would be fruitless without a good laugh at the end. That is , unless you want to talk seriously all the time. No disrespect , I’m just letting you know that … , we need to loosen up sometimes in a Gaming forum. It’s good for moral.

No , I know you didn’t mean it that way , but without a smilie face or a good old fashioned lol at the end of your own post , it could be taken seriously. Especially if it’s all too often when you haven't smiled lately.

Like Jedi !! Lmao, I miss him pitching a bitch once in awhile. I guess I got use to it. But he’s a special case. All you guys need to start laying down some smilies once in awhile , or I’m going to be a dick too.

Alright! I know you guys are going to make fun of me now lmao… Go ahead and post up an lol all you want. I’m expecting it lol. =P
We're in the pipe , five by five.