The Secret World

This is the general discussion area. Everyone is welcome, but you must register to post.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Tach Deneva

The Secret World

Post by Tach Deneva »

Yup, yet another MMO looming on the horizon. Not entirely sure what it's all about, but it's got something to do with 2012 and three secret societies: the Templars, the Illuminati, and the Dragon. You can go here and take the 'initiation test' to determine for which you are most suited. I'm a Dragon. What are you?

http://www.darkdaysarecoming.com/

See also:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Secret_World

Cinematic Trailers:

Dragon
Templar
Last edited by Tach Deneva on 04 Sep 2009, 20:10, edited 2 times in total.
"Shoo! Shoo! Go away! Oh God, he's got a monkey." -- Ms Purple
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Yawn
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen
Tach Deneva

Post by Tach Deneva »

You're a Yawn? Cool!
Falker

Post by Falker »

Thanks for the post Tech.

Say , remember when we where flying paper airplanes on the internet a few years ago. I had a hard time believing in Buff’s last post. Lol He said he threw it about a mile past mine lmao.

Well you guys let me know when you want to punt. I’ll kick that football all the way down the field. =)

Wow! Have you ever watched the old Star Trek series on your HD TV ? Man, did they re – digitalize it , or was it always looking that good, I use to watch it on my old 19’ TV from back in the day and it never looked anything as good as this. I can see the old Enterprise and planets like never before seen. I only have a 27’ Sony with no HD , but I’m still impressed.

Hey , I know not around that much lately , but you know there are some seemingly good games coming to the PC before the years end. I think most of them are tank games from the WWII era. There’s also another game due tomorrow , which should be today by the time you read this post. I’ll check out Strategy Informer , Worth Playing , IGN. For the latest info. Still no word on Jump Gate Evolution , that should have came out last year abut this time. I wonder if it fizzled out.

Have you played Trine? You ought too. Think about it as the different personalities in a human being all raped up in one game. The Strong , The Witty , The Heart. I had a blast playing that one. I finally got to the last level and I couldn’t do it. So I ended up looking for it up on You Tube to se how it was done.

Been playing Golf lately man.. I played two times this last weekend. ( no beer) I did alright playing 9 holes. It’s good to get out and whack the ball , smell freedom. I think as soon as I sell me this old Dodge van conversion , I will go out and buy me a newer golf club set. Mine is so ancient , and my friend kicked my ass at golf on Sunday. That cuts it..

I might go to Arizona on a field trip to look for work. Me and my friend. He says he going to move out there and wants me to come along. I got me an 1997 Astro extend van for only $700. I had to drop the gas tank and install a new fuel pump and sending unit. , clean it up a bunch and now.. It’s a sweet ride. Still need to tune it up and throw on some shocks. We were thinking about going out there for a week or so and check out the situation. I traded my Jeep for a 2000 black blazer 4x4. I like it , but it gets dirty real quick here in CA. I have it up for sale too. Right now my driveway looks kind of like Black Hawks. Loaded with cars and trucks that I need to get rid of. I actually talked to BH the other week. He says he’s doing alright. I might go up there and have a cold one with him someday.

I went to the website and actually took the exam. I found out I’m not a yawn! Whoa… Though it would be a nice questionnaire if lasted longer with more results.

That’s a cool site though. Although a heads up for some of you with small computer screens… better switch to higher screen resolution so you can see all your options.

Ima Dragon too.

But if I give them my name and email , what exactly an I signing up for? Maybe I’d better check out your other links too.

Later Bro , you ELH guys take care. All you WOFF members take care as well.

Falker
We're in the pipe , five by five.
Tach Deneva

Post by Tach Deneva »

Buildup and backstory:

Timeline

WOFF = Wings of Freakin' Fury? 8)