Fantasy Football League Needs More Players. Please Join

This is the general discussion area. Everyone is welcome, but you must register to post.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Grifter

Fantasy Football League Needs More Players. Please Join

Post by Grifter »

As most of you know, I started a fantasy football league last year, and Brian, Dale and myself played. We are now short two players in our league and possibly more as the rest of the league was composed of last minute additions.

We have a live draft scheduled for this Sunday evening at 8pm on ESPN fantasy. If you'd be interested in joining our league and participating in our live draft, please email me or private message me here on this forum. We could definitely use some more reliable players and I see no reason, since we're all friends here, why it shouldn't be some of you guys instead of strangers on ESPN. :-)

Hope you'll join up.
Softball

Post by Softball »

Come on DA, you'd better join up...

Hey Grifter, where do I send someone if I can get them to join? ESPN FF web site? Thunderdome?

"SILENCE, I KILL YOU!!" - Achmed the Dead Terrorist
AKA: Staark or Staark_RLG
Grifter

Post by Grifter »

Just have them email me and I'll send them an invite. You have my email addi.
Grifter

Post by Grifter »

Due to concerns about participation. Dale and I decided to move the draft back to Wed. 9th, 8:15 pm. If you're interested in joining, please message me.
Falker

Post by Falker »

Me and my friend Roethlisberger we talking about this the other night , but what’s going on anyway? Is this fantasy football on ESPN or some Madden NFL , OMG , is there another link from last years post that might clear this up a bit. Will there be any cheerleaders on the side line cheering me On? Help meh , somebody help meeeeeeee!

242 hut , blue 19 , blue 19 , Hut , Hut , Hike! Offmffhh #@$@#%!$@#$!! … crack ….. Oooooffffff , Big Ben drops back , Fake Pump ! , And Then He throws Deep !! Hines Ward running for the pass… All .. The .. Way .. Down The Field , … He COUGHT IT,.. HE CAUGHT IT!!!!! OMG! (Sniff ) He’s going in for the Touchdown!!! Nobody!

Touch Down Steelers!

Wow! What do you think John,…That puts them within 3 points of NY if they kick a field goal with only 6:32 minutes left on the clock. Now ,… are they going to go for the two point conversion , or just try to tie it up. What do you think about John Madden?

Well I uh… Would think they would go for it. Knowing Pittsburgh like I do, They need some leverage here and …

Wait ! , Sorry John! But would you look at that…, Here comes Bill Cowher!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ! ! !

Wow! , there he IS ! ! ! , … I haven’t seen this stadium light up like that since….

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ! ! !

That’s right , Ol Bill came out of nowhere and is giving his old Apprentice some advice.. This could get interesting folks. WOW ! look at that crowd!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

They are all standing in ovation , cheering On Cowher , this doesn’t happen too often folks , it feels like an earthquake in here!

Thump ! Thump ! Thump! Thump ! Thump ! Thump! Thump ! Thump ! Thump!
Thump ! Thump ! Thump! Thump ! Thump!

I’m Get…ting Dizzy… are you still there ? John ! , We need to brake for commercial.. Hurry!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Wait a minute , …… we’re loosing our connection here …. Folks , thi … is … and … Steelers….are…. from.. winning.. another… Super…Bo… Wait….. Wai…..
We're in the pipe , five by five.