TrackIR

This is the general discussion area. Everyone is welcome, but you must register to post.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Madrus

TrackIR

Post by Madrus »

TrackIR 5?
TrackIR 5 pro bundle?
TrackIR 4 pro bundle?

Opinions?
"A government that is big enough to give you all you want is big enough to take it all away." --Barry Goldwater
[img]http://home.online.no/~rgt36/grafikk/fa-18-rot.gif[/img]
PanzerMeyer

Re: TrackIR

Post by PanzerMeyer »

If you're not a current TrackIR owner I say you should get the TrackIR 5 bundle. I went from a TrackIR 3 to 4 and I saw a huge difference in precision.
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen
Madrus

Post by Madrus »

I do not currently own a trackIR.

Thanks
"A government that is big enough to give you all you want is big enough to take it all away." --Barry Goldwater
[img]http://home.online.no/~rgt36/grafikk/fa-18-rot.gif[/img]
Softball

Post by Softball »

I believe the Pro Bundle includes the TrackIR Pro clip (which is a POS imo, the last 2 I had broke out of the package). I have the TrackIR5 (I sold my TrackIR4 to Panzer) and use the standard reflective clip on a hat. Works great! It does take some getting use to when using it for the first time while simming, thankfully you can disable/enable it at will while in game.

"SILENCE, I KILL YOU!!" - Achmed the Dead Terrorist
AKA: Staark or Staark_RLG
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

The TrackIR 4 has been working beautifully for me so far Softball. The Pro Clip has also been working great but it does make the left side of my headset seem a bit heavier so my head feels a bit askew while flying.
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen
Hudson

Post by Hudson »

I just bought the track ir 5 a few weeks ago - no pro clip; its the first track ir of any kind i have owned and im happy with the hat clip. I have heard a lot of mixed reviews about the pro clip - seems either love or hate. once you get a track ir either way though you wont go back.