Sneak peek #2 of Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 5

This is the general discussion area. Everyone is welcome, but you must register to post.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Falker

Sneak peek #2 of Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 5

Post by Falker »

I am really into the " Star Wars Clone Wars " animated television series, I thought the First and Third season were the best, Although it started getting really interesting towards the end of the fourth season.

Thankfully , there is a fifth season coming soon. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tn7tvUU1 ... r_embedded
We're in the pipe , five by five.
Softball

Re: Sneak peek #2 of Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 5

Post by Softball »

They are up to Season 5 now? Man, I am WAY behind. I only have Season 1 and 2. Guess I better go shopping. :)

"SILENCE, I KILL YOU!!" - Achmed the Dead Terrorist
AKA: Staark or Staark_RLG
VEGETA

Post by VEGETA »

I watched all the first season and part of the second season but then just lost it I guess. Got to catch up as I was also enjoying the story
Falker

Post by Falker »

I have enjoyed this better than the movie because in the animated series , Anakin Skywalker acts more like a man , rather than a spoiled sniveling Jedi. In this series Anakin is a Jedi Master , who’s only concern is taking down the Separatists. Winning the war has become his priority even if it means disobeying his master Obi-Wan Kenobi. His tactics are a little unorthodox and he really doesn’t take advice well or listens to orders much in the heat of battle.
Trusting in his instincts has won the day on several occasions and who cares about all the equipment , tanks and Space Battle Cruisers it took to free a populated planet. Saving lives has always made him feel content. He cares more about the clone soldiers , and even though he worries a little too much for his padawan Asoka , she has proven herself time and time again. And as the story continues , I can see he’s getting fed up with the way the Jedi council is running the war. That they won’t take that extra step , and chase them down. It’s rare to see him getting frustrated at all because he’s more honor and duty bound like his clone soldiers who are there to win the battle. But then sometimes you can see the dark side taking hold of him as the war develops .

Yeah , I’m into the series and am interested into finding out what happens next. George Lucas left out allot of details as to how Anakin joined the dark side so easily in the move “ Revenge of the Sith.” He killed Count Dooku and thought that was not the way of the Jedi. I think perhaps he should have talked about it with someone if it bothered him at all. Then when the war is almost over and the Separatists have almost been defeated... they finally find the Sith Lord .. Darth Sidious who was has been deceiving everyone.

I felt robbed because I believe there is more to this story than meets the eye. Perhaps the only thing that could have changed Anakin’s mind in the end , is if he loved Darth Sidious too.. Certainly more than the Jedi Council (and what I find hard to believe) , more than his Mentor and lifelong friend , Obi-Wan Kenobi. Otherwise how can he be so naive in believing in an evil person who has been misleading everyone for years? Who has started this war and went against everything Anakin believes in. Personally , I’d like to see more clarification and get the details. So far , “ Star Wars The Clone Wars “ has been most informative. This Good vs. Evil story that has already become a legend and I’ll bet In another 10,000 years from now , they’ll be talking about Star Wars and wonder what caused Anakin to join the Dark Side.
We're in the pipe , five by five.