Another Great Arma 3 Session (Sat night)

This is the general discussion area. Everyone is welcome, but you must register to post.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Softball

Another Great Arma 3 Session (Sat night)

Post by Softball »

Thanks Hammer, Hudson, BlackHawk, and Slamhammer for the great time in Arma 3 tonight. After getting the hang of how the Wasteland mission/map works, and even though we died a lot, that was probably the most fun I've had in Arma in a long time.

We ended up driving around in an armored vehicle at the end of the night, I nearly died from starvation (my food was at 0), and almost had a run in with an enemy helo while going for a mission checkpoint. My game ended up crashing just as we cashed in for some upgraded gear. As I was logging back in, the vehicle SlamHammer and Blackhawk were in exploded for no reason (Mine? Helo attack? RPG). So we decided to call it a night.

@BlackHawk and SlamHammer, sorry I did say anything in chat when we were logging off. My computer / game had crashed and I had a black screen. I could not talk or get my desktop back, so I just hard booted my computer. Had a great time running around with you guys. Definitely going to have to do that again.

"SILENCE, I KILL YOU!!" - Achmed the Dead Terrorist
AKA: Staark or Staark_RLG
Hammer

Re: Another Great Arma 3 Session (Sat night)

Post by Hammer »

I think you guys need to add each other in Steam.

I am just meh on the Wasteland. I think I prefer straight up missions. maybe Wasteland will get better the more it is developed. it is just alpha right now.

Benny CTI seems pretty good, I also put another couple of missions on the server.

Oscar seemed like a decent guy, hopefully he shows up again.
Helmut
Hudson

Post by Hudson »

I think wasteland would be more fun for a group like us playing as independents. We had other groups of blufor acting sketchy around us, like those morons that blew up the hangar with us AND them in it... and it would have been far easier for us to just shoot them and take their stuff. As it was the rules of engagement were 'don't shoot these people, but if they shoot you, well... you're dead...'

Not invisible fire would be great too, but that's hardly wastelands fault.
Slamhammer

Post by Slamhammer »

Had a great time also..Ran with some good blufor tonight we supported each other and moved as a team...have to rate the wastland serving to find the ones more team friendly. Also tried to be a indepent hudson it was fun ..but you have to be more then one I was prayed on by blufor, opfor and indeies was running for my life...hehehe I even had a bounty placed on me for thrity minutes...hahaha almost made it the 30 min a indi got me with 1 min left...If u pick indi we have to be 4 to 5 strong....look forward to doing it again with you guys...