might not be on as often.

This is the general discussion area. Everyone is welcome, but you must register to post.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

BlackHawk*K

might not be on as often.

Post by BlackHawk*K »

not sure how often i will be on for awhile. my mother is almost here from Texas. so will be spending time with her.
BlackHawk*K

Re: might not be on as often.

Post by BlackHawk*K »

just an update..

my mother is still in town. but heading off sometime after the 26th. ( bad news for me because i miss her cooking!).

other bad news is.. i was unable to pay my internet bill this month. so lost my interweb. good news is, there are enough people around the neighborhood with open wifi to jump on and send an email or message or two. the bad news is.. the connections siphon.

i miss being on and hanging out with you guys. but im kinda up against a rock and hard place. we have a few jobs in the works. but looking at weeks untill then, and then weeks untill i get paid for them.. i may attempt to just go out and get a temp job. it HAS to pay more then the unemployment. unemployment has been nothing but lame and joke to keep going. its damn near impossible to stay on versus last year.... i guess its to keep the unemployment numbers low... YAY.

will try to get on and let you guys know more as time goes on.

wish i could be here shooting stuff with you all!.

<S>
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

I have been somewhat absent recently as well. see my post in general discussion.
Helmut
BlackHawk*K

Post by BlackHawk*K »

ok, i was able to get my cable back on. ( probably drop the phone and TV off the package though, since things are tight.. kids do more FB then TV anyways. )

my mom headed off this morning. so fair warning... if you see a ford fusion speeding threw your state... that MAY be her! ;)

so looks like im back in Black(hawk).