Free PC Games (even Star Citizen ship)

This is the general discussion area. Everyone is welcome, but you must register to post.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

BlackHawk*K

Re: Free PC Games (even Star Citizen ship)

Post by BlackHawk*K »

ok ok ok...

i think i made my final choices...

star citizen for one

dungeon siege 3

and shogun total war.

now i have another question... but i will leave that on the star citizen forum... hope so see you all there :P
Rudiger

Post by Rudiger »

"EDITED"
Last edited by Rudiger on 16 Oct 2014, 02:58, edited 1 time in total.
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

Rudiger,
who are you? who do you know in our group?
Helmut
Rudiger

Post by Rudiger »

Hammer wrote:Rudiger,
who are you? who do you know in our group?
I'm sorry, just stumbled upon this forum by Googling. I don't know anyone in this group. I've edited my previous message. Have a nice day!
KaoticStealth

Post by KaoticStealth »

Hey, I was wondering if i could get a code, I used to play mechwarrior with some of you guys and expanding my game library seems like a good idea.
BlackHawk*K

Post by BlackHawk*K »

when did you play with us and under what name? i know im getting older but i dont remember that name. lol
BlackHawk*K

Post by BlackHawk*K »

for the new people logging on for the first time ever to ask for codes.

if you notice the very first post. the very FIRST thing it says is, that this is a in group only, thing.

im pretty sure that means for those who play with us on a semi consistent basis?

if you interested in joining a group. we are a good one. the majority of us have been around for a very long time. and play all kinds of different games. your more then welcome to join us in some of them.
Hudson

Post by Hudson »

What BH said. We have active flight simmers for DCS, RoF, soon IL-2: BOS.

RTS'ers that do the gamut of COH2, DOW, Total War, Sins of a Solar Empire, etc.

Tactical FPS like ARMA 3.

Massively online in various forms including MWO, LOTRO, etc.

We are on both coasts and probably have a few in between as well. There are lots of good people here who share in freebies and have even cobbled together decent PCs for fellow members, but we do it for people who actively play with us, not every guy that just shows up and posts one time on the forums.
KaoticStealth

Post by KaoticStealth »

Well, I have played mech warriors with Blackhawk and dulanbanjoes before, I didn't know this website existed until dulan banjoes told me. I played under KaoticStealth, I was very bad at mechwarrior and still am. Blackhawk will probably know me by my real name: Jarod. I also play War Thunder, but have only played it with DulanBanjoes.
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

if you did one or two of a few matches with someone that does not make you part of our group. to be part of our group, you need to participate with us. if you choose to do so, all good. but do not hear about this from someone and make one post.

personnel that are considered members of our group: this is for us ONLY. do not run out and tell everyone you know.

I am going to move this thread to a members only section.
Helmut
KaoticStealth

Post by KaoticStealth »

Hammer wrote:if you did one or two of a few matches with someone that does not make you part of our group. to be part of our group, you need to participate with us. if you choose to do so, all good. but do not hear about this from someone and make one post.

personnel that are considered members of our group: this is for us ONLY. do not run out and tell everyone you know.

I am going to move this thread to a members only section.
I perfectly understand where your coming from, but I played mechwarrior for at least 2 months. I am sorry if i seem like an outsider who is like "Hey, look, free stuff." I am not trying to intrude. I also have thought about playing mech again but my computer can't run it currently. I thought getting a chance at some new games would help me play with you guys. I didn't know about the actual website until recently.
BlackHawk*K

Post by BlackHawk*K »

ok just to be clear i do know Kaotic. its just been awhile so i forgot his name. i let his Dad know (DB) he should stop by and play more, and about this.

i just wasnt sure if Kaotic was another Rudiger or not. its why i asked and why i posted what i did.
Zinlu

Post by Zinlu »

Titan Quest Gold Edition, Star Citizen, and Dungeon Siege III for me, please. Thanks for sharing these, Hammer.
Zin
Metaliman

Post by Metaliman »

I"d take a Star Citizen and Deus Ex Human Revolution codes if they are still available.
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

will send. the code I will send you is just one code - when you register it you have to select the games you want. all up to you.

I heard that the new civilization game may also be available, not sure though.
Helmut