Free PC Games (even Star Citizen ship)

This is the general discussion area. Everyone is welcome, but you must register to post.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Hammer

Free PC Games (even Star Citizen ship)

Post by Hammer »

Please keep this within our group.

As a bonus for some material we purchased for an order at work, I have access to some codes that you can use to register at the AMD Radeon Rewards web site and choose from many games to download and play. If you are interested in obtaining one of these codes, please reply to this post, first come first served. You get to pick 3 games with your code (Bundles count as 1 selection).

Most notably there is a starter ship for Star Citizen (Mustang Omega variant, available Oct 1) with a unique AMD skin. This gets you access to Arena Commander and the upcoming racing module. you will still need to buy something for Star Citizen if you want to do something other than the dog fight module or the racing module. this ship will be released Oct 1, with it you can use the dogfight module and the racing module, but if you want to play full game you still need to buy the full game. if you do it now before release, it is $30 for cheapest package. if you wait until released, $60.

"2.The Star Citizen Mustang Variant Racer release date has been communicated as October 1, 2014, but Gamers can choose it now and receive their offer code on release date. Along with the Star Citizen Mustang Omega Variant Racer you also get access to the Star Citizen multiplayer module “Arena Commander” and the “Murray Cup Race Series”. The Star Citizen Mustang Omega Variant Racer can also be used to play Star Citizen (the full game) but additional fees may apply. For more information, visit https://robertsspaceindustries.com/. "

You get the ship, access to arena commander dogfight module and the racing module. you will still need to purchase the game. This free ship will be released on Oct 1. Right now the cheapest starter package is $30, at launch that will go up to $60. So you could buy a starter Aurora now and use this code and one of your three games can be the Mustang ship, so you get two ships in the game.

You CANNOT sell these codes. By requesting a code you agree to not exchange, sell, or redeem for cash or other goods or services. Sales of unique coupon code or game key codes to another party are prohibited, and may void the unique coupon code and game key codes.

1. Available Game(s):

Saints Row IV
Tomb Raider
Hitman Absolution
Sleeping Dogs
Deus Ex Human Revolution
Dirt 3
Murdered: Soul Suspect™
Dungeon Siege III
Alan Wake®
Darksiders 1
Darksiders 2
Titan Quest Gold Edition
Supreme Commander Gold Edition
Just Cause 2™
Sniper Elite 3
Alien Vs. Predator
Napoleon Total War
Company of Heroes 2
Alien Isolation
PayDay 2
Total War: SHOGUN 2
Star Citizen
Thief

Bundle 1
DYAD
Guacamelee!

Bundle 2
DYAD
The Banner Saga

Bundle 3
Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack
DYAD

Bundle 1
Guacamelee!

Bundle 2
Space Run
Habitat

Bundle 3
The Banner Saga
Helmut
Softball

Re: Free PC Games (even Star Citizen ship)

Post by Softball »

I'll take the Star Citizen ship dealy. THX!

"SILENCE, I KILL YOU!!" - Achmed the Dead Terrorist
AKA: Staark or Staark_RLG
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

well, you get a code. it is up to you which 3 games you select with your code.

I posted this to see what the full game might cost if you have the Mustang.

https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.c ... -full-game
Helmut
Hudson

Post by Hudson »

ALL over Alien Isolation!
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

OK, clarification on the Star Citizen ship. It looks like you get the ship, access to arena commander dogfight module and the racing module. you will still need to purchase the game. the ship will be released on Oct 1. right now the cheapest starter package is $30, at launch that will go up to $60. so you could buy a starter Aurora now and use this code and one of your three games can be the Mustang ship, so you get two ships in the game.

Remember you get 3 picks with these codes. Alien Isolation is one pick. you have to pick all three at once. if you pick only one and follow through the process you lose the other two.

also many of these games are through Steam, but not all.
Helmut
Hudson

Post by Hudson »

I was eyeballing Star Citizen (and at least give it a chance since it's supposed to be the best thing since bread, sliced, leavened, or otherwise) and AvP or Total War as well
Hudson

Post by Hudson »

Cool! Thanks!
Shows you what I know, I thought Isolation was out already: Alien Isolation - Congratulations on reserving Alien Isolation! The code will be delivered closer to the game release. We will update your account and notify you as soon as the game code is available.

I guess next month.

Same deal with Star Citizen. That's cool though, I can mess with Shogun for awhile.
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

I would be interested in opinions of some of these games, particularly the mp aspect)

Dungeon Siege III (4 player max coop)
AvP (is this a new one?)
Thief (any mp at all?)
Just Cause 2 (any mp at all?)
Helmut
BlackHawk*K

Post by BlackHawk*K »

first i want to say, i appreciate the offer here hammer!

i guess my opt ins would be:

Star Citizen
Dungeon Siege 3
Dirt 3

wasnt sure about the 3rd one... but WTH :)

thanks again!
BlackHawk*K

Post by BlackHawk*K »

oh crap... ok hang on for a bit..... i guess i will have to look at some other games for number 3... for sure 1 and 2 though.
Bronurstomp

Post by Bronurstomp »

Hey thanks Hammer. I choose Star Citizen, Dungeon Siege III, and Alien Isolation.

I thought I would try Star Citizen first so I bought the Hornet Ghost Pledge package, downloaded it (20GIG!) and have been able to get into the hanger, look at the pretty eye candy, grabbed my helmet and got into my ship, but no menu shows up to fly or play. What am I missing?

Thanks,

Bronur
Bronurstomp

Post by Bronurstomp »

Found it. You cant run the sims with the helmet on. I'm assuming that's going to be for the released game. SO I took the helmet off, went to the (esc) menu and selected Arena Commander and was able to pick from there.
Flying this ship is going to take some serious practice time!
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

you are welcome.

yeah, hit ESC and a menu pops up. it used to be you had to don the helmet and get in the cockpit, but they changed it with latest release.
Helmut
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

got my Star Citizen Mustang code in email today.
Helmut
Hudson

Post by Hudson »

Nice. I haven't but I'll keep an eye out.
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

check spam and junk filters. and it went to the email address you used on the radeon rewards web site.
Helmut
Hudson

Post by Hudson »

No, none of that. It showed up several hours later in my inbox :)
976PAIN

Post by 976PAIN »

I would like to try it thank you!
dulanbanjoes

Post by dulanbanjoes »

I would like a code if you have any left.

Thanks Hammer
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

DB, no problem. but you have to get Star Citizen AND you have to freakin' drop more mechy with us! :)
Helmut