Guild Wars 2 PVE storyline group

This is the general discussion area. Everyone is welcome, but you must register to post.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Hammer

Guild Wars 2 PVE storyline group

Post by Hammer »

anyone interested in some coop through the storyline? as a real group, not everyone just gets on teamspeak on and does their own thing?

i just got it installed (purchased it in Jan), i understand it is free to play now. maybe someone that is familiar with GW2 could check out what free to play means for GW2?
Helmut
BlackHawk*K

Re: Guild Wars 2 PVE storyline group

Post by BlackHawk*K »

i could try to help. i have some lower level characters that i could work on. to be honest, its been so long since i played, im not all that familiar with it anymore.

pick a night and we can see what we can do.

will try to leave my steam on, you can message me there.
Softball

Post by Softball »

I'm down, and Im sure Ghost and Tach would be too. Free to play in GW2 is just that, Free to Play. Full Content, no locked content cause its free. You buy the full game and/or the expansion and the game is absolutely free, and ALL content. Another good thing about GW2 is higher level peeps can quest with lower level peeps. The characters scale down the level of the area. They just released an expansion, I will likely pick it up.

Let me know what night and time and I will try to be there.

"SILENCE, I KILL YOU!!" - Achmed the Dead Terrorist
AKA: Staark or Staark_RLG
BlackHawk*K

Post by BlackHawk*K »

i probably wont be getting any expansions for this. but, i know there is a lot of content that i havnt played threw. i think for the most part all i have done is the story line and some puzzles. all the group dungeons i havnt done yet. i tried playing a little and i think im back to newb status until i get the hang of it again lol.
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

so what does free to play really mean? you have to buy the game and no monthly fee? or you have to buy nothing and can play the full game?
Helmut
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

here we go: these are the limitations f2p (scroll down to Free acounts):

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Account#Limitations
Helmut