Heyas! Black Desert Online and More

This is the general discussion area. Everyone is welcome, but you must register to post.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Tach Deneva

Heyas! Black Desert Online and More

Post by Tach Deneva »

Black Desert Online -- anybody been looking at this? I've been playing for around a month now and have been having lots of fun. I'm purposely taking my time leveling because at level 45 the game switches to open world PVP, which I don't particularly care for. Anyway, it's a buy to play game. I bought the lowest priced package for $20 (maybe $30, I forget) and have not regretted it. Hondo, on the other hand, tried it, instantly hated it, and uninstalled it right away.

In other news: I've not played MWO in ages, primarily because I don't particularly care for it, but I noticed they are finally adding the Phoenix Hawk... sigh.

Also playing (off and on): SWTOR, STO, DCUO, TSW, and LOL. Been on a long break from LOTRO, no particular reason, just haven't felt like playing it lately. I've mostly only been playing GW2 on Sunday evenings, when my guild there undertakes some of the more accessible guild missions (that don't require 50000000 guild members) -- really disappointed in Arenanet's underhanded shenanigans lately.

Anyway, heyas!
"Shoo! Shoo! Go away! Oh God, he's got a monkey." -- Ms Purple
Hammer

Re: Heyas! Black Desert Online and More

Post by Hammer »

not heard of it, i will check it our but my free time is already full with more than enough games - and Total War: Warhammer comes out late May.

BH, Slam and I have been playing War Thunder Ground Forces. Star Citizen is even getting kinda playable.

I also found I do not care for MWO that much, it is OK. But yeah, they are adding some of the 'mechs we all have wanted.
Helmut
Slamhammer

Post by Slamhammer »

Big Huge update and patch to MWO today....It is a total change to community warefare it is worth the look guys...look at the patch notes...
Softball

Post by Softball »

I've been playing Black Desert Online for a few weeks now. It's starting to grow on me, but it does take some getting used to with all the attack combos and hordes of mobs. My Character name is "Lomak Seremo" on BDO, can't remember the server I've been playing on.

I'm also playing "The Division (PC)", and have really enjoyed the game so far. They are working on fixing some of the bugs and hacks on the PVP side of the game, but I really enjoy being able to customize my weapons and gear. I have hooked up in game with DA and Gator, but our schedules have not given us a chance to all play together. It would be great we had a group of us running through the PVP zone working together, but unfortunately I don't know enough people with the PC version who play regularly.

Total War: Warhemmer is a couple of weeks away, and I'll be playing that when it hits the street.

Hope to catch you all in a game someday.

"SILENCE, I KILL YOU!!" - Achmed the Dead Terrorist
AKA: Staark or Staark_RLG
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

i am gonna pre-order TW: Warhammer. trying to decide if i should just get the DL version or order the limited edition in the tin with the strategy guide from Amazon UK. only about $15 or so more than the DL version.
Helmut
Tach Deneva

Post by Tach Deneva »

Softball wrote:I've been playing Black Desert Online for a few weeks now. It's starting to grow on me, but it does take some getting used to with all the attack combos and hordes of mobs. My Character name is "Lomak Seremo" on BDO, can't remember the server I've been playing on.
I'm on the Orwen server, usually on Media 01. Family name Deneva, with characters named Telane, Khimbre, and Jemira.
"Shoo! Shoo! Go away! Oh God, he's got a monkey." -- Ms Purple
Softball

Post by Softball »

Checked my info in Black Desert Online, looks like I'm on the "Uno" server, and usually play on "Calpheon U2". Character names are "Lomak Seremo" and "Ledusa Seremo".

"SILENCE, I KILL YOU!!" - Achmed the Dead Terrorist
AKA: Staark or Staark_RLG