checking in

This is the general discussion area. Everyone is welcome, but you must register to post.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

VEGETA

checking in

Post by VEGETA »

so been dam quiet so figure drop in a line and see how all are doing and give a update on me.

So first off GT_Mini is now 14 months old and looks like he will be a gamer to a degree. he likes watching game videos and such. wife already planing to get him a pw50 dirt bike for next Christmas. so for next summer he gets to start riding lol.

Wife doing well, back to work after year off with kid, us Canadians get that 1 year, sucks state side for that. moved jobs in the companey she is in so she is quite happy with it.

I am still at rogers, looking to change roles in company but ya still there. almost 10 years now.

As for gaming, my last pc rig is over 10 years old now so no pc gaming. but been playing lots of world of tank blitz on the tablet. fun game, got some good group for it on coms so hey at least i can game a bit.
Hammer

Re: checking in

Post by Hammer »

you MUST get back on PC! :)

WoT is fun, WoW maybe more so.
Helmut
VEGETA

Post by VEGETA »

need to buy a pc. and well ya. that said just got new work laptop. pushed for top end one as hey need the hardware so got a letrino p50s fliping thing has a nvidia card a i7 and 16 gigs ram. and a redicules screen resulation. ryed worl of warships for kicks and its at medium settings and runs fine. lol.
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

Softball is also playing WoWs and I have a couple friends playing as well. I actually like it more than Tanks.
Helmut
Softball

Post by Softball »

FYI, Hammer means World of Warships (WoW), not World of Warcraft (WOW)

A new PC is pretty reasonable to build now, maybe $600-800 max with decent hardware. (MB, Quad core, 16GB Ram, 1TB HD, Video card) DOOOO IIIIEEEEEETTTTTTT!

You have missed quite a few generations of games me thinks, 10 years is a LONG time man!!

"SILENCE, I KILL YOU!!" - Achmed the Dead Terrorist
AKA: Staark or Staark_RLG
VEGETA

Post by VEGETA »

Softball wrote:FYI, Hammer means World of Warships (WoW), not World of Warcraft (WOW)

A new PC is pretty reasonable to build now, maybe $600-800 max with decent hardware. (MB, Quad core, 16GB Ram, 1TB HD, Video card) DOOOO IIIIEEEEEETTTTTTT!

You have missed quite a few generations of games me thinks, 10 years is a LONG time man!!
i am in Canada with a low doller so still a grand for me and with daycare ya not buying crap. Mind you i finely scraped enough cash together to buy a savage 10tr i have been drooling after for years. on sale and even a cash back.
Slamhammer

Post by Slamhammer »

Hey hey Veg it's been a while. I happy things are well on the home front..