Tap tap tap, is this thing on?

This is the general discussion area. Everyone is welcome, but you must register to post.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Softball

Tap tap tap, is this thing on?

Post by Softball »

Hello from Texas!! It's been a LONG LONG time since I've been on the boards (Sept 2017 apparently), or playing any PC games since my exodus from CA that started in January. I pretty much spent the first 8-10 months of 2018 getting packed up, sold house in CA, bought house in TX, and settled in. All while still working my full time job in CA (I work remotely from home now, yay!). It's been an exciting ride so far, but we REALLY love living in Texas, and loving the seasonal weather (It's about 40 degrees tonight with windchill that makes it feel like 30).

I know I've been in touch with a few of you on Facebook, but I'm hoping to run into some of you soon online as I transition back into gaming mode on the PC.

We still using Teamspeak? Let me know.

Talk to you soon.

~SB

"SILENCE, I KILL YOU!!" - Achmed the Dead Terrorist
AKA: Staark or Staark_RLG
VEGETA

Re: Tap tap tap, is this thing on?

Post by VEGETA »

nope not on and hi how is the new place
VEGETA

Post by VEGETA »

No response. So same as softball here what game comms we using. Heard Hondo and tac say they are online still in comms but need details
Grifter

Post by Grifter »

Hi Softball,

In case you happen to check back on this message, long time no see. We fly on Wednesday nights. IL2 and DCS if you're interested. Would love to fly again with you man. Congrats on the new home in TX!

Grifter.
VEGETA

Post by VEGETA »

il2 i have the new one on the pc but not tryed it. want to try it out and maybe join in a few games.
Softball

Post by Softball »

Looks like work has had me tied up over the last few weeks. Working on getting my HOTAS calibrated (Picked up a VKB Sim Gladiator II), should be fun. >.<

Veg, as far as I know, we are still using Teamspeak 3.

"SILENCE, I KILL YOU!!" - Achmed the Dead Terrorist
AKA: Staark or Staark_RLG
Grifter

Post by Grifter »

Still flying on Wed. nights if you guys are still game. We also fly DCS, only haven't done so in a while. But may be getting back to it given all the upgrades they've made.