To make the world a better place

This is the general discussion area. Everyone is welcome, but you must register to post.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Hammer

To make the world a better place

Post by Hammer »

My daughter had the idea to write the content, make a video (she did the recording), and even publish it on youtube. Leave your comments in the video if you do not mind, but here is fine as well.

Helmut
PanzerMeyer

Re: To make the world a better place

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Very nice indeed! She's quite eloquent for her age. Do they look more like you or your wife?
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen
Grifter

Post by Grifter »

Comments are turned off, and so I'm offering my mine here. Wonderful! Very well done and great suggestions! We would all be very wise to listen to this smart, young lady!
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

Sorry - comments now enabled. Thx Grif!
Helmut
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

A note, I did a bit of reading and videos on youtube that are made for kids do not allow comments (because, well you know how some people are). that is why no comment could be left. i think you can still like them though.
Helmut
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

The comments sections for most videos I've read on Youtube are utter cesspools of vitriol. I don't blame YT at all for not allowing comments for kids videos.
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen
Grifter

Post by Grifter »

"like" the video and genuinely so. Wish more people placed a priority on protecting this lifeboat.