Steam

This is the general discussion area. Everyone is welcome, but you must register to post.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Trichome

Steam

Post by Trichome »

Just wanted to share my games list and full user ID incase anyone wants to play some other games and/or add me as a friend. Cheers!

STEAM:
TrichomeCharlie
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bones

Re: Steam

Post by Bones »

Thanks for sharing...from your list I was able to discover that they have Delta Force Black Hawk Down, which is great! I had that for Win 98, maybe Win7, and I thought it was decent. I still have the CDs, but doubt they would run in Win 10. Rather pay a cheap price to save the trouble fo having to get it to run again, I've done this for a lot of my GOG.com games.

v6,
boNes
"Also, I would prefer a back seater over the extra gas any day. I would have 80 pounds of flesh to eat and a pair of glasses to start a fire." --F/A-18 Hornet pilot
Trichome

Post by Trichome »

Bones wrote:
29 Aug 2021, 07:20
Thanks for sharing...from your list I was able to discover that they have Delta Force Black Hawk Down, which is great! I had that for Win 98, maybe Win7, and I thought it was decent.
Its a great little game.....and thanks for adding me.
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

It's good that you have IL-2 Stalingrad. We should definitely play that one with the RLG group.
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen
Grifter

Post by Grifter »

added.
Trichome

Post by Trichome »

thanks guys!
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

I'll send you a friend request today Trichome!
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Ok friend invite has been sent.
Trichome

Post by Trichome »

Hi PanzerMeyer... Thanks for the invite.

Do you really have 216 games???? Cool looking profile.
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Trichome wrote:
21 Sep 2021, 07:37

Do you really have 216 games????

That total can be misleading because Steam often counts DLC's as separate games. So you can have one title with a bunch of different DLC's like IL-2 and Steam will list it as several different games instead of just one.
Trichome

Post by Trichome »

Ohhhhh.... okay. Good to know.