Man Of Steel

This is the general discussion area. Everyone is welcome, but you must register to post.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Falker939

Man Of Steel

Post by Falker939 »

Bruce Wayne said the world needs a Superman
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Modify my post and see if I care - We're in the pipe 5 by 5
PanzerMeyer

Re: Man Of Steel

Post by PanzerMeyer »

The overly brooding Henry Cavill Superman or the overly bubbly "aw shucks" Christopher Reeve Superman? ;-)
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen
Falker939

Post by Falker939 »

It Seems like almost everyone is playing their old favorites these days because there’s nothing to watch on TV or Cable anymore unless you are into the new age snowflake shows. Thankfully , I have quite the video selection saved on my HDD. Including several old time favorites such as Batman Superman adventures. The Justice League and The Justice League Unlimited. There is a lot of old fashioned episodes in there with reel life scenarios if you ever considered being a Super Hero . Henry Cavill may have been the best in the latest trilogy , I think Steel reminds me of Batman who is always cryptic lmbo - and even though I like Hawk Girl, I'm going to go with John Jones as one of my favorites. 👍
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Snowflake shows aren't 100% of the market. At least not yet! I've watched "The Mandalorian" and that was great and I still watch "Westworld" and I'm looking forward to seeing season 4 next year.
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen
Falker939

Post by Falker939 »

Right – it’s more like 80% this year. The Mandalorian was good , I watched season 1 & 2 and it looks like season 3 won’t be out until 2022. But it’s already in the comic books so I would think it should be on the way soon. Westworld was good as well. I never knew there was a season 3 - I will have to look into that.
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Falker939 wrote:
29 Sep 2021, 16:24
I never knew there was a season 3 - I will have to look into that.
Yes, it's quite good but also a pretty big paradigm shift. Once you watch that season you'll realize right away what I mean.
Falker939

Post by Falker939 »

Now they are coming out with a bisexual Superman for all the snowflakes out there.

OMG
When will the Madness Stop
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Falker939 wrote:
12 Oct 2021, 09:27
Now they are coming out with a bisexual Superman for all the snowflakes out there.

OMG
When will the Madness Stop
And all the while, the Russians and Chinese are laughing at US society behind closed doors.