Amanda Tapping

This is the general discussion area. Everyone is welcome, but you must register to post.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Falker939

Amanda Tapping

Post by Falker939 »

Amanda Tapping is talking about a new script from Brad Wright on Twitter - Involving Stargate SG-1 . Hopefully, MGM picks it up for another movie.

Modify my post and see if I care - We're in the pipe 5 by 5
PanzerMeyer

Re: Amanda Tapping

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Finally some new info on this. Over a year ago I read that the MGM streaming network was supposedly going to have a new SG series.
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen
Grifter

Post by Grifter »

I would dig another Stargate storyline. I liked the original film and all the television series. There was something surprisingly wholesome about them. That was a good era of television. .......wow, I just pulled a "in my day! ....." dang, I'm gettin' old. Still, I would enjoy a new story!
Falker939

Post by Falker939 »

Besides being a patriot , She was always gifted and talented. Something any 4-8 year old would appreciate. I watched all the Stargate series a few times and they are all good . I think another season or possibly a movie would be fantastic!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Falker939 on 05 Oct 2021, 04:24, edited 1 time in total.
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Falker939 wrote:
04 Oct 2021, 18:06
Besides being a patriot ,
I know she was born in Canada but I didn't know she became a US citizen.
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen
Falker939

Post by Falker939 »

The local firearms dealer in my town has a fully functional FN P90 in the glass showcase. It was selling under 2K and I’d like to have it for a conversational piece . Imagine taking that to the gun range Hah!