New game options for Monday or Tuesday nights

This is the general discussion area. Everyone is welcome, but you must register to post.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Grifter

Re: New game options for Monday or Tuesday nights

Post by Grifter »

Right I figured that since you play ARMA 3 on Mondays.
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Grifter wrote:
26 Oct 2021, 15:30
Right I figured that since you play ARMA 3 on Mondays.
Yes and also that I don't think Jedi would be interested in reinstalling ArmA 3. I could be wrong but that's my impression.
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen
Grifter

Post by Grifter »

I think that we were pretty divided on what game we wanted to play on Tuesday nights. I can run another poll, but my guess is that we're not going to please everyone. Some will want to play IL2 and some will want to play ARMA 3. I will run the poll just in case.
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

I'm completely fine with whatever the majority decides. Sure, I prefer IL-2 but if you guys decide on ArmA 3 that's fine as well. I will still be around for the DCS Wednesday sessions. :-)
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen
Trichome

Post by Trichome »

I voted ARMA but Ill be in for whatever you guys play. Might not be every Tuesday. Gotta walk the line with the wifey. At least Mon and Wed gives the appearance Im not gaming as much....lol vs 2 nights in a row
Grifter

Post by Grifter »

I hear ya.
Bones

Post by Bones »

I'll throw another one out there. It was on sale, so I bought Rainbow Six Siege Deluxe edition. If we change games on one night to that, it would force me to actually use what I bought hahaha.

v6,
boNes
"Also, I would prefer a back seater over the extra gas any day. I would have 80 pounds of flesh to eat and a pair of glasses to start a fire." --F/A-18 Hornet pilot
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

I'll be fine with that. I assume the Deluxe edition is available on Steam? I played Siege a LOT back in the day but of course it was the original DVD format and those discs are long gone.
Trichome

Post by Trichome »

Ive got Siege on STEAM too - I'd be in for a few rounds.
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

It's been a while for me but I believe that Siege supports up to 8 players in COOP?
Bones

Post by Bones »

Yeah I got it on Steam. You can get the full blown version but I didn't want to spend that much on something I probably won't do much with. $7.99 on Steam I could manage though. I think the sale on it ends today.

v6,
boNes
"Also, I would prefer a back seater over the extra gas any day. I would have 80 pounds of flesh to eat and a pair of glasses to start a fire." --F/A-18 Hornet pilot
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Heh, I just looked and I already have RS Siege in my Steam library!! The funniest thing is that I don't remember buying it on Steam so I really don't know how it ended up in my library. Whatever. I'm good to go in case RLG decides to play this on Tuesdays.
Grifter

Post by Grifter »

You guys aren't talking about this game are you? Or do you mean the old, old Rainbow Six games like Ravenshield? If you mean Siege, I have that and sure I'd be definitely willing to play with you guys on Tuesday nights. :-)
Trichome

Post by Trichome »

Grifter wrote:
01 Nov 2021, 14:43
You guys aren't talking about this game are you? Or do you mean the old, old Rainbow Six games like Ravenshield? If you mean Siege, I have that and sure I'd be definitely willing to play with you guys on Tuesday nights. :-)
Athena Sword was so bad (looking back) but so good.... Great series of games. Dropped the ball a bit with Siege but its playable. A buddy and I used to play All The Time.... This is a video we did from Rainbow Six Vegas... I edited the video.

PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

I'm such a dummy. All this time I was thinking "Raven Shield" and not Siege. Yeah, I can reinstall Siege if you guys want to play it.
Grifter

Post by Grifter »

Yeah the Ravenshield series was pretty awesome, and it's what this group started with...well that and the original Ghost Recon games. I'm still confused, however, are we thinking of playing Siege? If so, I already have it installed and would be happy to play it with you guys. Let me know who among you are interested. I know Panzer and possibly Jedi will play. Bones? Trichome? No rush.
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Grifter wrote:
01 Nov 2021, 20:05
Yeah the Ravenshield series was pretty awesome, and it's what this group started with...well that and the original Ghost Recon games.
Don't forget Operation Flashpoint and the original IL-2!
Bones

Post by Bones »

Yeah I was talking about Siege.

Although I do have Rainbow Six, Rainbow Six Rogue Spear, Rainbow Six Raven Shield.

I also have Ghost Recon, Ghost Recon Island Thunder, Ghost Recon Jungle Strike, Ghost Recon Desert Siege, Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter

v6,
boNes
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Well, once we have an official agreement that Tuesdays will be Siege nights I'll go ahead and reinstall it.
Grifter

Post by Grifter »

Same. If you guys decide to run siege on Tuesday nights let me know and I’ll join you. I’d be available 8-10 EDT or at least 9-10 EDT depending on work.