Security warnings when on the RLG site

This is the general discussion area. Everyone is welcome, but you must register to post.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Trichome

Security warnings when on the RLG site

Post by Trichome »

Hey guy, I'm not the most tech savvy but I use Bit Defender on all my devices and only on this site do I get some odd security alerts. 1 is related to Grifters pic on his signature and another the site itself....I think....

I'm not overly concerned because it's getting blocked but not sure if there's a bigger issue.....been getting them for a while now...

Cheers...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
PanzerMeyer

Re: Security warnings when on the RLG site

Post by PanzerMeyer »

I guess it's something that Windows Defender doesn't pick up because that's the A/V that I use and I never get those alerts that you are getting.
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen
Grifter

Post by Grifter »

Well my sig link has been dead for a quite a while. Been meaning to fix it. But, it shouldn't be a threat to your computer.
Trichome

Post by Trichome »

Im not worried about my computer. Its getting blocked. Post was more of an FYI. 1 Error was about the site itself
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

nelayan.net is where gator hosts his sig image. the cert does not match that name because the cert is for rlgaming.com and gator does not have a cert for rlgaming web site (or maybe self-issued or something).

same issue really applies for the second and third. NONE of those are actually about rlgaming.com, just links contained in messages.
Helmut
Trichome

Post by Trichome »

Hammer wrote:
01 Nov 2021, 11:03
nelayan.net is where gator hosts his sig image. the cert does not match that name because the cert is for rlgaming.com and gator does not have a cert for rlgaming web site (or maybe self-issued or something).

same issue really applies for the second and third. NONE of those are actually about rlgaming.com, just links contained in messages.
Thanks for clarifying Hammer!!