Fire!

This is the general discussion area. Everyone is welcome, but you must register to post.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Hammer

Fire!

Post by Hammer »

Short vid of firefighting in action, about a mile from my house. Gravvy may have taken some pics of this as well.

https://youtu.be/Yc2yT0VMZXE
Helmut
PanzerMeyer

Re: Fire!

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Glad to see you're ok! You've been MIA for a while so it's good to see you are alive and well. :-)
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen
Trichome

Post by Trichome »

Scary stuff (so foreign to me) Glad you and your family are okay... stay safe.
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

Meh, this fire was nothing. Of course if you are not out in the West, one does not see this stuff and live with it. We have been through far worse fires. If I can dig up some pics will show them. This one could have gotten worse as it was in the midst of town, but there is not messing around out here. First tanker drop was within 20 minutes of it starting - that is from standby crew to drop. They probably flew 30 miles to get here as well.
Helmut
Falker939

Post by Falker939 »

It must be expensive to live there , those hills run all the way up past the 91fwy and on up to Norco CA . I was thinking of moving down that way ,but they best places are in an HOA neighborhood where your under strict regulations. Can’t even fly the United States Flag , and some have to pay a ridiculous annual fee just to live there. . Anyway , Glad they got the fire out.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Modify my post and see if I care - We're in the pipe 5 by 5