Star Wars: The Clone Wars

This is the general discussion area. Everyone is welcome, but you must register to post.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Falker939

Star Wars: The Clone Wars

Post by Falker939 »

I found the Star The Wars Clone Wars finished up season 7 after a long wait. Now we get a chance to see what happened to Ahsoka, who was framed and imprisoned for a deadly explosion and a subsequent murder , and then decided on leaving the Jedi Order. She got a chance to say goodbye to Anakin Skywalker one last time - and the Jedi Council - right before everything went south.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Modify my post and see if I care - We're in the pipe 5 by 5
Bones

Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars

Post by Bones »

You can see her in the flesh and what she has been doing since in The Mandalorian. She is very key in the story arc for Grogu.

v6,
boNes
"Also, I would prefer a back seater over the extra gas any day. I would have 80 pounds of flesh to eat and a pair of glasses to start a fire." --F/A-18 Hornet pilot
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Concur with Bones. That Mandalorian episode with Ashoka was really fantastic.
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen
Bones

Post by Bones »

PanzerMeyer wrote:
13 Dec 2021, 07:22
Concur with Bones. That Mandalorian episode with Ashoka was really fantastic.
PLus...the return of Michael Biehn!!!

v6,
boNes
"Also, I would prefer a back seater over the extra gas any day. I would have 80 pounds of flesh to eat and a pair of glasses to start a fire." --F/A-18 Hornet pilot
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Bones wrote:
21 Dec 2021, 05:29

PLus...the return of Michael Biehn!!!

v6,
boNes
I was both stunned and pleased to see him again. I looked it up on IMDB and the previous time I had seen him in anything was "The Rock" which came out in 1996!
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen
Bones

Post by Bones »

He was also in a faux movie trailer during the Grindhouse movie. The faux trailer was for a horror movie called "Thanksgiving."

I loved him in "The Rock", played a very convincing SEAL officer. Then again, he's played a SEAL 3 times now.

v6,
boNes
Bones

Post by Bones »

Here she is:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jedi Master

Post by Jedi Master »

It's a bit of a loss if you haven't seen Clone Wars and Rebels to really know where her story led before her Mando appearance.

SW is basically doing what Marvel did as far as linking everything it does together and to great success as well.
The Jedi Master
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

If I recall Ahsoka had some type of appearance in Bad Batch as well? You also get to see Hera (Rebels) and what got her started out in her 'career'.
Helmut
Falker939

Post by Falker939 »

Hey Hammer , Yes she flew with the Bad Batch on a few missions in Season 7 of ‘Star Wars The Clone Wars.

Lmao-now you admit your watching anime. ;)

I can give you an update all the best ones I’ve seen over the years.
Falker939

Post by Falker939 »

Falker939

Post by Falker939 »

PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Heh, if <edited> had covers like that they just might be relevant again.
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

reminder about family oriented content only.
Helmut
Falker939

Post by Falker939 »

Lmao- I knew you would , just messing with ya. :)

Anyway, According to the database - By the beginning of the Galactic Civil War, she's roughly 32 years old
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

I am really only interested in the Star Wars animation as I like the Star Wars universe (or is that galaxy?). I did use to watch Robotech/Macross a lot in my teens, and what was that submarine in space show in the 70's (I believe)?
Helmut
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Seriously? Even just mentioning the magazine name violates the rules?

Uh, ok.
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

I can see this might derail the thread. The post about Family Forums is open for comment for a reason. Would you want your kids asking what it is? BTW, it was NOT just a name mentioned in the post.
Helmut
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Hammer wrote:
29 Dec 2021, 08:11
BTW, it was NOT just a name mentioned in the post.

True but I was referencing my post only.
Bones

Post by Bones »

Hammer wrote:
28 Dec 2021, 19:07
I am really only interested in the Star Wars animation as I like the Star Wars universe (or is that galaxy?). I did use to watch Robotech/Macross a lot in my teens, and what was that submarine in space show in the 70's (I believe)?
I'm a HUGE Robotech fan. Used t watch it all the time when I was in high school. I have the whole series on DVD. Plus, hey, Skull One...

v6,
boNes