WHO IS ONLINE

This is the general discussion area. Everyone is welcome, but you must register to post.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Falker939

WHO IS ONLINE

Post by Falker939 »

WHO IS ONLINE
In total there are 55 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 54 guests (based on users active over the past 3 minutes)

Hard to believe when it’s 6am eastern time.

Maybe RLG is global – whoa.
Modify my post and see if I care - We're in the pipe 5 by 5
PanzerMeyer

Re: WHO IS ONLINE

Post by PanzerMeyer »

I'm sure most of those "guests" are spammers/hackers.
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen
Falker939

Post by Falker939 »

Lol! hope not - Hammer would have his hands full if that were the case. Yikes O_o

Back in the day there was Lancer and his bunch from the UK , Glasgow celts from Scotland and some guy from down under. Maybe they all check RLG once in awhile?
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Falker939 wrote:
16 Dec 2021, 09:42

Back in the day there was Lancer and his bunch from the UK , Glasgow celts from Scotland and some guy from down under. Maybe they all check RLG once in awhile?
Yeah, I remember Kodiak who is from the UK and he served in the British Army but once he retired he completely disappeared from the RLG forums. I hope he's doing ok these days.
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen
Falker939

Post by Falker939 »

Yeah Kodi ! He was a good pilot. He use to chat with everyone in Kali 98 all the time. I always assumed he got his name from the MechWarrior 2 expansion pack – Clan Ghost Bear. Where , the big Kodiack Mech jumps up out of the ice on the last mission with a Loud shrill and a howl. I still have dreams of that – it was a hard Mech to take down.
Falker939

Post by Falker939 »

Then there was Pennywise who always had something to say.
I think his favorite line was

“ I have a Screaming Lesbian Inside Me Trying to Get Out!”

:)
Falker939

Post by Falker939 »

Anyway - I vaguely recall Hammer talking about hackers some years back and how many hack attempts on his server every day when RLG first came online . So it’s no wonder it’s not a good subject to talk about, I guess.. It must have tripled and quadrupled by now. I have no idea… I hear about other companies that have several hack attempts every day , and some of them get through. Mostly Red China is always to blame.
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Another guy I remember is Madrus. I think he was a dentist who lived in the Las Vegas area? He used to play OFP and RS: Raven Shield with us quite a bit in the early 2000's.