2022 FIFA World Cup

This is the general discussion area. Everyone is welcome, but you must register to post.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

PanzerMeyer

Re: 2022 FIFA World Cup

Post by PanzerMeyer »

That last penalty kick by England was SO darn close. I felt really bad for the English team and fans.
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Not looking good for Croatia at all. It's doubtful they will come back from 0-2.
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen
Bones

Post by Bones »

PanzerMeyer wrote:
13 Dec 2022, 03:43
That last penalty kick by England was SO darn close. I felt really bad for the English team and fans.
Same with that last penalty kick for Brazil. It would have done it, and it just barely hit the post and didn't make it in. Crazy! Felt really bad for him, but happy for Croatia at the same time, they really worked for it.

That whole day was pretty crazy. Both main event matches ended up with a tie score, going into 2 periods, and both ending in penalty kick shoot offs. That was a heart attack of a day for me, especially with Argentina. I'm glad they made it in.

And today's Argentina match was sweet. I feel bad for Mordric as this may be his last World Cup as well, but it is also most likely Messi's, and I feel he really deserves a World Cup win, especially after the 2014 World Cup, that was hard.

I'm not sure if I want France or Morocco to win, because either team facing Argentina for the finals will be hard..though France may be the harder one of the two.

v6,
boNes
"Also, I would prefer a back seater over the extra gas any day. I would have 80 pounds of flesh to eat and a pair of glasses to start a fire." --F/A-18 Hornet pilot
Bones

Post by Bones »

..aaaaannnnddd I need the rest of the day to recover! My heart has skipped and stopped a few times and my blood pressure has been taxed!

But finally...!!!!!!!!

v6,
boNes
"Also, I would prefer a back seater over the extra gas any day. I would have 80 pounds of flesh to eat and a pair of glasses to start a fire." --F/A-18 Hornet pilot
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Yes, that was truly an epic game.
Trichome

Post by Trichome »

Congrats Bones.... What a game that was.....

Edge of your seat form beginning to end. Yesterday it truly was the beautiful game.
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

I just root for the the US team and once they are inevitably out I usually root for England. Hopefully the US team will go further in the next WC.