using rlg accounts

This is the general discussion area. Everyone is welcome, but you must register to post.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Hammer

using rlg accounts

Post by Hammer »

Who is using the RLGaming DCS account to connect to DCS? Whoever is doing/did this killed the dedicated server.
Helmut
Bones

Re: using rlg accounts

Post by Bones »

DIdn't even know we had one or what that is...must be a standalone thing right? I connect via Steam.

Is it back up?

v6,
boNes
"Also, I would prefer a back seater over the extra gas any day. I would have 80 pounds of flesh to eat and a pair of glasses to start a fire." --F/A-18 Hornet pilot
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

all the login info is available in the Members section. Somebody used the RLG DCS account to log into DCS, thereby shutting down the dedicated server (only one instance of DCS is allowed to run per user account at a time).
Helmut
Xpendable

Post by Xpendable »

It was not me.
Bones

Post by Bones »

Maybe pose the same question via email? PErhaps whoever did it didn't see this post?

v6,
boNes
"Also, I would prefer a back seater over the extra gas any day. I would have 80 pounds of flesh to eat and a pair of glasses to start a fire." --F/A-18 Hornet pilot
Grifter

Post by Grifter »

Hi,

It wasn't me. Also, I'm a bit confused. I don't think this is the case, but are you referring to using Remote Desktop to interact with the server? I haven't done that in weeks. I think you mean connecting to the server using RLG's DCS account, which I did not even know we had. So, nope, wasn't me.
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

no. this is using the RLG DCS account to log into DCS. It was somebody in the forums that has access to members only section. that is the only place that info is posted. i guess i have to remove the info, change the password, and only a select set of people will have the info.
Helmut
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

That is really bizarre. Like Grifter, I had no clue we could even do that with the RLG account so it wasn't me either!
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen
Trichome

Post by Trichome »

Definitely wasn't me....