Hilarious meme

This is the general discussion area. Everyone is welcome, but you must register to post.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

PanzerMeyer

Hilarious meme

Post by PanzerMeyer »

I figure my fellow flight simmers will get a laugh out of this like I did.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen
Bones

Re: Hilarious meme

Post by Bones »

Haha!

I love messing with those cameras. Here's me, Joanna, and her niece on a ride in Copenhagen, DK.
67536234_673343736516646_4502723230703812608_n.jpg
v6,
boNes
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Also, I would prefer a back seater over the extra gas any day. I would have 80 pounds of flesh to eat and a pair of glasses to start a fire." --F/A-18 Hornet pilot
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Awesome photo bones!
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen
Bones

Post by Bones »

Haha, thanks. I have another one at Six Flags where my friend and I have calm expressions but are holding a hand in front of our face. When the photo came up on the monitor where you pick up the photos, people saw it and were cracking up and me and my friend just covered our eyes again and said, "Classified! No pictures, no pictures!"

v6,
boNes
"Also, I would prefer a back seater over the extra gas any day. I would have 80 pounds of flesh to eat and a pair of glasses to start a fire." --F/A-18 Hornet pilot