Ready or Not 2-20-2024

This is the general discussion area. Everyone is welcome, but you must register to post.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

PanzerMeyer

Ready or Not 2-20-2024

Post by PanzerMeyer »

I'm assuming that 9:00 EDT works best for most of us here to meet up for Ready or Not?
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen
PanzerMeyer

Re: Ready or Not 2-20-2024

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Great fun last night guys. Sorry again Trichome for the friendly fire.
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen
Trichome

Post by Trichome »

PanzerMeyer wrote:
21 Feb 2024, 03:27
Great fun last night guys. Sorry again Trichome for the friendly fire.
No worries at all... I should have announced I was opening that door.

On a side note it was a hell of a shot. 1 shot, 1 kill...lol
Bones

Post by Bones »

Wow, my first time surviving all the way through the mission!

Panzer, I was thinking about the incident...I was in the room with Trichome in front of the one you were at, Trichome was behind me. I heard a shot and turned around and saw Trichome go down, and I saw where the shot came from and so I fired at the partially obscured by the doorjamb shooter with the raised file in our direction. Then I entered the room to secure it. I thought that the suspect I shot was on the ground dead, but then I saw that it was a restrained person on their knees, not dead at all, and Jedi. I was confused because I was sure I shot the person. Then I remembered when I shot them, they were wearing tactical gear. So I thought the dead body was Trichrome. BUt someone said that Trichome was the body outside the room.

So I think what happened is that I heard the shot that took out Trichome, I immediately turned around and returned fire at the person in tacgear and took him down (even though I only hit him in the shoulder)--I think that that person turned out to be you.

I think what we've got here, folks, is a perfect storm of catastrophe...!

We'll let the review board figure it out.

v6,
boNes
"Also, I would prefer a back seater over the extra gas any day. I would have 80 pounds of flesh to eat and a pair of glasses to start a fire." --F/A-18 Hornet pilot
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Trichome wrote:
21 Feb 2024, 05:48

On a side note it was a hell of a shot. 1 shot, 1 kill...lol
It's just too bad I almost never do that against the AI tangos!
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Holy smokes bones, that was indeed a perfect storm of catastrophe and also hilarious!
Bones

Post by Bones »

PanzerMeyer wrote:
21 Feb 2024, 05:59
Holy smokes bones, that was indeed a perfect storm of catastrophe and also hilarious!
Yeah, shots fired, close quarters..didn't someone stab you in the back too?

I wish I had video of it!

v6,
boNes
"Also, I would prefer a back seater over the extra gas any day. I would have 80 pounds of flesh to eat and a pair of glasses to start a fire." --F/A-18 Hornet pilot
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Bones wrote:
21 Feb 2024, 11:04

Yeah, shots fired, close quarters..didn't someone stab you in the back too?

I wish I had video of it!

v6,
boNes
Right before I died I heard the "squishy" sound effect you hear whenever someone gets stabbed in the game.