Scores On The Doors!

This is the general discussion area. Everyone is welcome, but you must register to post.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

KODIAK

Scores On The Doors!

Post by KODIAK »

Gentlemen (& ladies - especially Raptor :roll: )

The results are finally in: confirmed 1 x case of Classic Hodgekins.
There are other details but I'll spare them for the more squeamish types amongst us. Suffice to say this is a very treatable form and I have a good prognosis - so I believe a wee dram will be in order this evening, would any of you care to join me?
Accompanying a game of the usual RvS (we'll need someone to host of course), please bring along a small amount of your favourite vice - be that a wee dram of the holy water or a joint of your best weed I care not - 'tis your company that I will be honoured to have.
RW #5 as per normal around 2000Hrs?
It is not the technique that wins a fight, but the more furious mind - Kodiak WOF

You are stuck on stupid. I'm not going to answer that question! - Gen Honore, New Orleans Sep 05
Nemisis

Post by Nemisis »

Hey bud good to hear from you!

I will join you in that we Dram i got a bottle of 12 year old Glen Livet so i will have one on you mate!

Don't have RS so will not be able to join you OL but have fun and look forward to Speaking to you soon!

:wink:
Lose Sight! Lose The Fight!8)
Barrie "Nemisis" Brownlee
[img]http://img201.exs.cx/img201/2690/nemisissignature0xl.gif[/img]
Hudson

What has worse aim...

Post by Hudson »

What has worse aim than Hudson with an M60E4? Hudson with an M60E4 after a few stiff shots. See you online Kodiak. Called Sabre and Grifter too. If they get my message and call back I'm sure they'd be happy to play too.
KODIAK

Post by KODIAK »

Awesome! Of course all timings are in Mountain Time!! :roll:
It is not the technique that wins a fight, but the more furious mind - Kodiak WOF

You are stuck on stupid. I'm not going to answer that question! - Gen Honore, New Orleans Sep 05
Hudson

Good

Post by Hudson »

Good gaming with ya tonight Kodiak. Sorry about the lag, no idea what was causing that. Hope to see ya with the rest of the crew Friday and/or Saturday if it works out.

Hudson
KODIAK

Post by KODIAK »

Thanx Hudson for turning up! I had a blast anyway, we fairly cleaned up considering, although some of it was pretty diabolical too, eh?!
Still the idea was just a brief celebration, with whoever wanted to be there. Steel turned up later too, to say hello but was just dead beat, I guess most others are still too busy at the moment to spend time online.
Well, we know pretty much all there is to know now so I feel a little more confident about things too, and things are looking somewhat more positive out there.
Things are gonna move fairly quickly from here I guess so if I don't see, hear or talk to any of you in the next few days I'll probably catch you when I hit the far side of the pond.
Would any you guys be interested in getting together for a day or two sometime late in the year? You know; a bit of Airsoft, golf, some hockey maybe? A kinda WoF type thing? Maybe we could find an amicable date for most of us. Failing that I might try to come around your doors and stare in your kitchen windows!!!! 8O

Grifter

Post by Grifter »

Just read the thread today Kodiak. Sorry Sabre and I missed you guys last night. We went to bed early. Still, we should be around this Friday night I imagine. It's good news that it is treatable, though I'm sorry to hear that you're sick. I had no idea anything was wrong. Of course you're always welcome to swing by lovel fall river with its high crime rate and loud, obnoxious populous. Karen and I would love to visit; however, I don't think it would be in the cards. Hope to see Friday night man.
KODIAK

Post by KODIAK »

Okay, well the dates have been set now for leaving - we leave on Wednesday 21 Jan - hey, I know what you are all thinking "Hell that's just too quick!" But in some respects it IS for the best to leave so soon too.
Treatment is to be one chemotherapy injection every two weeks for about 5 - 8 months. Should that achieve a result by the 6 month point then that's how it will stay until I have got rid of it completely. If there is little or no result by then I will have to take radiation therapy too.
So I will be on hi-speed as soon as I can, although I may simply be too sick to play at times with the chemo in my system.

Nemisis

Post by Nemisis »

Well you can gaurantee a good connex to me hen you get over here bud! :D

So looks like i'll need to go out and get RS and GR so we can have a few sessions together!

Have a good flight over! :wink:
Lose Sight! Lose The Fight!8)
Barrie "Nemisis" Brownlee
[img]http://img201.exs.cx/img201/2690/nemisissignature0xl.gif[/img]
Grifter

Post by Grifter »

Safe trip Kodiak... We'll be online waiting for ya when you're ready and able.
KODIAK

Post by KODIAK »

It might take a few days but i should be up and running fairly quickly. But poriorities remain, getting set-up at home. The furniture will need assembling too and most everything will be slow time - I get my first chemo shot on my first appointment and next consultation - 28th Jan, so I may be fairly groggy for a while after, until my body begins to adapt to being poisoned!! LOL I'm sure the wife has a hand in this ya know . . . . . :roll: )
Anyway I'll see you guys prob for the weekend time and then I have to pack my system away.

Hudson

?

Post by Hudson »

"one of them gays" ??? Is that how he caught it? I see why you spared us the details then... 8O 8O 8O :lol:
Madrus

Post by Madrus »

That is good news Kodiak.

I have a question Kodiak. Could you please tell us when you are sick or groggy? I don't think we could tell just by watching you play RvS or GR - high speed or dialup probably won't make a difference, cuz you play like you are drunk all the time, mate!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink: :wink: :wink:
"A government that is big enough to give you all you want is big enough to take it all away." --Barry Goldwater
[img]http://home.online.no/~rgt36/grafikk/fa-18-rot.gif[/img]