LOMAC, IL2, or F4 Sunday night flight time

This is the general discussion area. Everyone is welcome, but you must register to post.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Grifter

LOMAC, IL2, or F4 Sunday night flight time

Post by Grifter »

Seems everyone is busy these days, me included. Sabre and I are looking at possibly buying a home, and with work, I barely have the energy to stay up and fly or groundpound. That said, I would still like to propose a Sunday night flight time. 9 eastern to 11 eastern. Those interested, please post here. I would love to get on board with Lomac as it poses a new challenge; however, I know how difficult this game is to run right now. Great game, very glitchy. So, whatever you guys would like to fly, I would be up for it. Just let me know what you think.
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

I'm interested. Count me in!
Grifter

Post by Grifter »

cool. 8)
Jedi Master

Post by Jedi Master »

Sunday nights can be tricky, but should be ok as long as I'm done by 11 ET.
We've done LOMAC on Friday a couple of times as well, but that was when no one was doing OFP and LOMAC was just out.
The Jedi Master
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

I would love to do some IL2 FB...although most others don't seem to like it as much. We might lure Chowda with it though...

I might be up for trying LOMAC, but I will likely be lost with it.

RVS any time...
Helmut
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

I would definitely like to do some IL-2 FB. I've got a ton of really good coop missions we could try.
Chowda

Post by Chowda »

lure away! :D
Fly Baby Delta
Grifter

Post by Grifter »

Well I don't have IL2 FB, but I've got IL2. I could get il2 fb, but not for a while sine I've been spending cash on other things...trips away and such. If we all have LOMAC, we could give it a go, but we should expect some glitches.
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

dude...get two wireless routers and set up shop.
Helmut
Madrus

Post by Madrus »

Must be a real nightmare. Wondered what happened to you.
"A government that is big enough to give you all you want is big enough to take it all away." --Barry Goldwater
[img]http://home.online.no/~rgt36/grafikk/fa-18-rot.gif[/img]
KODIAK

Post by KODIAK »

OK, Just to let you guys all know I am back online again

on AOheLL!!!! of course :roll:

Anyway, on a more serious note - already started my chemo, next session should have been last Wed, but I failed the white blood cell count, so am deferred to next week. I am coping quite well with the treatment - only seem to get sick for Sat, Sun after the treatment, but not all that bad after except for a fuzzy head and a bit of indigestion. Was suffering chest pains & arm throbbing for a few days - was keeping me awake too, but after the first week I seem to be able to really get going again.

E-Mail address is now Wofrainman@aol.com

We will be going onto broadband in about a week, so keep your fingers crossed 8O .
Would be good to hear from you guys again too, so get posting, I've missed the good banter.
It is not the technique that wins a fight, but the more furious mind - Kodiak WOF

You are stuck on stupid. I'm not going to answer that question! - Gen Honore, New Orleans Sep 05
Madrus

Post by Madrus »

Great news.

Not so sure the fuzzy head is anything new for you, gay boy!

let the flame wars begin! :lol: :lol:
"A government that is big enough to give you all you want is big enough to take it all away." --Barry Goldwater
[img]http://home.online.no/~rgt36/grafikk/fa-18-rot.gif[/img]
Jedi Master

Post by Jedi Master »

Oh, you understood that?
I couldn't make out what he typed because his accent is so strong. :wink:
The Jedi Master
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

ignore my post in the other thread Kodiak. good to hear things are settling a bit. keep us updated.

Raptor? two wireless routers???

I guess it is a good thing you have a reliable web and mail hosting service... :D ;)
Helmut