Can we post political threads here?

This is the general discussion area. Everyone is welcome, but you must register to post.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

PanzerMeyer

Can we post political threads here?

Post by PanzerMeyer »

I wasn't sure if we could or not but anyway.....

So gas is at its highest historical prices right now and OPEC decides to cut production because they're scared of a drop in demand later this year?? Bastards.
Grifter

Post by Grifter »

there is nothing an F16 carpet bombing can't solve. We just need to know when the OPEC big wigs get together for there annual meeting.
Jedi Master

Post by Jedi Master »

The problem isn't just OPEC. The price for oil barrels is high, but not THAT high. It's the US refineries. They can't keep up with the constant switching from one formula to another. Different states have different requirements and many have separate summer and winter blends. If they can't standardize the whole damn country on one single formula for economy...
The Jedi Master
Madrus

Post by Madrus »

Bingo Jedi. Those enviro freaks spawned EPA and the EPA is so out of touch on this issue. Standardize you bozos.

And even though I do not want to pay any more than i have to, gas prices are not far from historic LOWS when adjusted for inflation.

DRILL IN ANWAR AND THE PRICE WILL COME DOWN.

so there, start flaming away you libs.
"A government that is big enough to give you all you want is big enough to take it all away." --Barry Goldwater
[img]http://home.online.no/~rgt36/grafikk/fa-18-rot.gif[/img]
daofcmacg

Post by daofcmacg »

MADMAN I agree with you 200%! If there is one thing all the states need to come together on is this, but on the other hand. WHY WON'T THAT IDIOT RELEASE SOME OF THE OIL RESERVES!?! OH! THATS RIGHT that idiot and his lackies won't get paid if they do. Rat Bastards, as my wife likes to say.

DA
Grim Diablo, Grand Admiral, Erebus System Survey Group
Death Angel, SGT, 13th MEU
Madrus

Post by Madrus »

THE IDIOT BILL CLINTON AND HIS CRONY AL GORE RELEASED THE OIL RESERVES THAT WE NEED IN AN EMERGENCY THE LAST TIME WE HAD HIGH GAS PRICES. IT DROPPED THE PRICE FOR A NICKEL FOR A WEEK. BIG DEAL. ARE THOSE THE RESERVES YOU ARE REFERRING TO?

On the other hand, the extremely intelligent and calm G.W. Bush has been rebuilding those reserves which wont make a rat's butt's difference in the price of gas.

Hmmm, seems like someone was saying this war in Iraq is all about oil. Where is it then?

I think Haliburton is hiding it. Yeah, that's the ticket. :wink:
"A government that is big enough to give you all you want is big enough to take it all away." --Barry Goldwater
[img]http://home.online.no/~rgt36/grafikk/fa-18-rot.gif[/img]
Gator

Post by Gator »

Heck, if Halliburton (or any large corp, for that matter) stood to profit from higher prices ... I wouldn't be surprised at anything they did.
Silence is golden - Duct Tape is silver
daofcmacg

Post by daofcmacg »

That idiot has the oil in his back pocket. Why give it away for a song and a dance when he can auction it off to the highest bidder(figure of speech), but it seems thats what there doing. There is oil there and where it is God only knows. By the way since we saved Kuwait and Saudi Arabia's arse a decade or so ago why can't they give us a hook up or did that already happen and the American People in a whole didn't see it.

DA
Grim Diablo, Grand Admiral, Erebus System Survey Group
Death Angel, SGT, 13th MEU
Jedi Master

Post by Jedi Master »

Saudis fund the schools that create the terrorists. That's our payback.
The Jedi Master