9 months from now

This is the general discussion area. Everyone is welcome, but you must register to post.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

daofcmacg

9 months from now

Post by daofcmacg »

I will be a proud father. Yes thats right my wife is pregnant, she is almost 4 weeks now and I can't wait. I'm not for sure if I can post this here but I wanted to make sure everyone saw this.

DA
Grim Diablo, Grand Admiral, Erebus System Survey Group
Death Angel, SGT, 13th MEU
Jedi Master

Post by Jedi Master »

So, don't you mean 8 months from now?
The Jedi Master
Grifter

Post by Grifter »

why would'nt you be able to post good news like that here? sometimes you're just plain Silly DA. Silly I tell you. But all the same, congratulations!!! That's great news. :D
Softball

Congrats DA

Post by Softball »

Congratz man! I guess all that hard work (no pun intended :lol: ) paid off. Way to go!

"SILENCE, I KILL YOU!!" - Achmed the Dead Terrorist
AKA: Staark or Staark_RLG
KODIAK

Post by KODIAK »

Trust SB to 'come up' with 1 like that . . . 8O . . ."hard work" . . mumble . . mumble . . ."stiff opposition" . . . . . .yadda yadda yadda :roll: . . . . . . .anyway mate, congratulations on the news. Hope everything goes well for you both.

They say, anyone can be a father - but it takes someone special to be a dad!
daofcmacg

Post by daofcmacg »

Thanx everyone for being so supportive. We've been trying since christmas to get her pregnant(I found a job I looked forward to everyday until about a month into it day in and day out damn near). Katana Sabre and the rest of the ladies of WOF, when you guys get an idea of a baby in your head nothing else matters. In the last couple of months I learned that lesson the hard way.

DA
Grim Diablo, Grand Admiral, Erebus System Survey Group
Death Angel, SGT, 13th MEU