We may have found our home

This is the general discussion area. Everyone is welcome, but you must register to post.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Grifter

We may have found our home

Post by Grifter »

They accepted our bid and we go to Purchase N' Sale next week. Having it inspected tommorow. Just over 1000 sqft., it's small but plenty of room for us really. A full basement with a workshop and the potential for a second office. Open floor plan with hard wood floors and a fireplace. The second bedroom is will be our primary office and computer center. The kitchen open to the back yard through sliding glass doors onto a sun deck. Above ground pool on nearly an acre of land back up to a conservation land zone. The owner was a master electrician so it seems that the house is good repair, new roof, well maintained septic etc. We'll know more after the inspection tomorrow! I'll keep you all posted.
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

nice!
Helmut
Grifter

Post by Grifter »

thanks. Nothing found in the inspection! looks good. We'll know if it's ours by the end of next week I should think.
daofcmacg

Post by daofcmacg »

Congratulations. Me and the misses went out to Michigan City Indiana yesterday to get her mind of the procedure(it hit my bank account hard but worth seeing a smile on her face), and we are considering moving there in about eight to ten years. There are some lovely brick homes there and prime for a coffee shop and a RC track.

DA
Grim Diablo, Grand Admiral, Erebus System Survey Group
Death Angel, SGT, 13th MEU
Softball

New Home

Post by Softball »

Congrats Grifter!

Now lets see some PICS!! You do have a digital camera right? Come on, share some photos with the rest of us.

"SILENCE, I KILL YOU!!" - Achmed the Dead Terrorist
AKA: Staark or Staark_RLG
Grifter

Post by Grifter »

Hey SB:

No unfortunately, I don't have a digital camera. Too expensive for me right now, though I'm considering getting one soon. I will forward pics along asap. We got a few minor details to work out, but the PnS went through so it's looking pretty good right now.