check this out...

This is the general discussion area. Everyone is welcome, but you must register to post.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Hammer

check this out...

Post by Hammer »

of course i already made my thoughts known...

http://www.simhq.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb ... 776#000003
Helmut
KODIAK

Post by KODIAK »

Not entirely sure I understand what I am reading here, Steel. Although I see what you are saying at the bottom, but can you put it in B&W for me what it's all about? Are we talkin pirate MSFS vSP9.2 (2006?), I dunno, but that crucial bit of info is missing for me to put the story together mate. :?
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

huh? the guy said he is organizing and stopping his pay hosting service on american servers because we are violent, he does not like bush, and americans have killed women and children...
Helmut
KODIAK

Post by KODIAK »

Oh okay, I was reading the two pages previous to that as well in the thread. And quite honestly, now that I see what you were trying to show us, that sort of crap should be water off a duck's back by now mate. jeezus, I forget I've read that sort of shit as soon as it's finished being processed in my head.
Any sane person knows that regardless of the way US goes about it's business, they can't be held responsible for the bullshit that guy was talking about - they ain't terrorists that' s for sure. Maybe we should capture these terrorists and send them back brainwashed to their own Headquarters to become human bombs. See how they like some of their own treatment. 8O
Grifter

Post by Grifter »

The thread is gone so we missed out on what you guys were reading.
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

bummer - i wanted to see if the guy had the huevos to respond to me...

basically the guy, representing himself as the 195th blacksheep (flight sim unit), was organizing canadian webmasters to shut down their sites on american servers and to boycott them...

because:
bush is a maniac, we are conducting an illegal war, we have killed thousands of women and children, and now we have targeted missiles and bombs on canadian cities and will strike if canada does not do what bush says...
Helmut
Madrus

Post by Madrus »

Yeah; other than the part about targeting Canadian cities, it's all lies.
"A government that is big enough to give you all you want is big enough to take it all away." --Barry Goldwater
[img]http://home.online.no/~rgt36/grafikk/fa-18-rot.gif[/img]