New Members

This is the general discussion area. Everyone is welcome, but you must register to post.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Slamhammer

Post by Slamhammer »

Hails all, We have two new members of ELH if you see them say Hi and make them feel at home. They are Mad Sci and Go Rock. Welcome aboard people and feel free to ask any fellow Horseman any questions.
ELH-GO-Rock

Post by ELH-GO-Rock »

GO-Rock here, logging in.

Hey all, glad to be a part of the ELH. I was very impressed by the numbers I saw on SL, 5x the wins than losses. Pretty darn impressive.

I was on last night, and had a great time with the ELH. You all do great Unit action. I love a good coordinated strike, all the better to put a bad guy in a 4 mech crossfire.

I look foreward to fighting with you all. I went onto server 252 on Kali a few times, also lurked at the IRC Star League channel, and popped into ZOnematch to see if I could find you all, but no luck. Let me know when good times to hook up with my new unit will be. I look foreward to helping pad those great SL #'s of yours!

but I do.
-------------------------

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ELH-GO-Rock on 2001-05-29 21:11 ]</font>
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

Welcome to you both! Yeah, those numbers are the BOMB! I am glad to be a part as well... Thx. for allowing me ELH.

Look on ICQ if you have it. You can add several of us from within this forum if you go to memberlist...or look at our individual posts.

Stop, Look, and Listen

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ghost Dancer on 2001-05-30 18:37 ]</font>
BlackHawk*K

Post by BlackHawk*K »

Welcome Mad Sci and Go Rock,
hope to pilot with you new guys soon. some participation might be low becuse of the summer months. i notice we tend to get realy heavy into this in the winter months. that might explain it i think. my yahoo chat user name is posted. if you see me on give me a buz. its always nice to have new friends to share our dominance of the GALAXY with, MAHAHAHAHAH! :þ

catch you all on the flip side!
<S> and good hunting.