Where is everybody??

This is the general discussion area. Everyone is welcome, but you must register to post.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Biobod

Post by Biobod »

Hey guys!!
Ok what hapened?...kali is empty exept for 1 or 2 people..the SL channel on mIRC is deserted...where everybody go???. Is like when MW3 bombed nobody online to play.
Well anyway take care brothers:).
Cya around.

night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt"
Sun Tzu
The Art of War, Standard year circa 500 B.C.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Biobod on 2001-06-07 10:36 ]</font>
Hulk

Post by Hulk »

I am still here brother. I have been dropping by every other day or so and see no one. Occasionally I will bump into someone on zone match or hook up with Feather and Mince, but haven't seen most of the unit. I am hopeful that I can drop with our unit in one of the three leagues we are in. BTW, I dropped on the zone the other night with FireMandrill Clan from NBT IV. Good group of guys. I think it might be possible to schedule an 8v8 practice with them. After our initial drop on NBT IV we could certainly use some practice in large drops. Hope to see you guys online sometime.

Hulk

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Hulk on 2001-06-08 10:23 ]</font>
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

I am here as well... If I am online you can find me in ICQ. I would love to drop with any of ELH...even if we have to go raid another server.
Helmut
Mooseman

Post by Mooseman »

i'm now ready as well...anytime that u c me online, msg me or whatever, and we cna have a game, or go and taunt GB!! :smile:
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

I second ICQ...! :grin:
Helmut
Biobod

Post by Biobod »

Somewhere in the Inner Sphere:
>>Man its hell been all alone here on this battlefield...nobody to kill or make jokes with...i....i feel....sniff,sniff(damn this emotional episodes!!).Ok,ok..maybe im just out of range...so ill just keep trying...
"This is Freakshow 1 to Sideshow Command(i love this code names) please respond...repeat this is Freakshow 1 to Sideshow command please respond..".
The radio hissed and craked..."Hey Freakshow this is Sleepwalker Lance, Mavryk here, im with Moose,Hulk and GD...where you been?".
Contact at last!!.
"Mav droppship took some heavy damage comming in.. we had to jump from way up...lost contact with the rest of my lance...oh do you have some beer with you??"
"Roger Bio we are almost to you possition...had the ECM going thats why you couldnt detect us...wait a few and will be there"
Sure enough... there they were...Sleepwalker Lance...because there were so blasted with beer that they didnt know were they were ...lol.Kegs intead of PPC's...now this is my kind of unit....great to c you guys...now lets kick some arse!!(after we finish the beer of course)
Tranmision Ended<<

ELH*Biobod
Captain 19th Equine Phoenix Rg.
"Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as
night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt"
Sun Tzu
The Art of War, Standard year circa 500 B.C.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Biobod on 2001-06-12 12:00 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Biobod on 2001-06-12 12:02 ]</font>
Mooseman

Post by Mooseman »

kegs = ppc's.
beer taps = flamers
bud bottle dispensers = macj=hine gun array
:smile:
[img]http://www.151recon.org/Mooses%20Sig.gif[/img]
Malin

Post by Malin »

ICQ 26542342

You all know my problem of forgettig to put away messages on Kali & IRc so at least bcom tells you if i'm actually here or not.

Moooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooose!!!!!!!
Slamhammer

Post by Slamhammer »

Beer.....Beer....hey you guys I have to go away....and you have a party. Hell you can use Mooses antlers to open the keg.