THIS !!! is just a test too , check out my sig

This is the general discussion area. Everyone is welcome, but you must register to post.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Falker

Post by Falker »

~~~~~~~> :smile:
We're in the pipe , five by five.
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

What the hell is that! Star Trek?

Just following suit... :grin:
Helmut
Slamhammer

Post by Slamhammer »

Hails all, Ok people this is the deal. I hope all of you are well rested because we are going to get more active in NBT4. MLL is winding down and we will start to get ready for V2. Starleague is Starleague if you are able do a drop. Ok people are starting to come back from were ever they have been so my intention is to start waring as much as I can. There has been some roster changes and promotions, but I wont post those untill I talk to each commander. OK The web page I want it Up in a week or two. All you people who said would lets get rocking. Someone come up with a rough idea and we will build from there. This my directive.....1. I want a flash intro. 2. I want a very indepth roster page with ranks, table of Orgination, individural pilot info ie favorit mech, battle saying and such. 3. I want a history page. 4. I want a contact page with pilot contact numbers. 5. I want a news page. 6. I want a specialty page with awards and uniform and unit logos. 7. I want a recuriting page.
and finaly I would like a like page that links right to our fourm.

GD will host this but you guys have to submit ideas our old page we have out grown so lets get active. Killer I want you to send out a e-mail to all and encourging them to get more active. you UK guys send me some ideas to get you guys some more action. ok lets make it happen I want to more activity even if can just stop by and say hi. If got question please e-mail me. as always it thank you.