Meeting Place.

This is the general discussion area. Everyone is welcome, but you must register to post.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Slamhammer

Post by Slamhammer »

Hails and <S> to all. I need to let you all know that We will be using Kali as our meeting place and pre drop staging area. We will still will use ICQ and MSN and others to locate all of you, but our primary meeting place will be kali...those of you who do not owm a restigered copy you can dl the share ware but you can only stay on for 15 mins at a time then you have to reconnect. which is enought time to get on b-com. If any of you have any question please ask. Killerhorse will e-mail all with the skinning.
ELH~Lancer

Post by ELH~Lancer »

Aff
GlasgowCelts

Post by GlasgowCelts »

Hailz all,
Bit of a worry as i don't have Kali and i am moving soon (know how you feel Killer :smile:.
Anyway, soon as i get things set up, first stop will be Kali and if i like what i see, hell i might just even shell out the 20 bucks for it....maybe:).
Anyway, if all goes well, come Friday/Saturday i will be set up and raring to go, so c ya all later (hopefully).

GlasgowCelts
Zontobi

Post by Zontobi »

So that it is known to you all, I am often on AIM. I will check on Kali for practice and etc if avail.

Note I have been very busy.
So I again apologize for mky inactivity.