new roster and troop postings.

This is the general discussion area. Everyone is welcome, but you must register to post.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Slamhammer

Post by Slamhammer »

Hails and <S>. I reworked the unit roster alittle and ajusted the combat regtiments.
I would like the Regt commanders to e-mail and tell me if you want to make any other changes.

Command Lance:
Tactical Commander BG Slamhammer(acting)
ELH XO/ MLL Col Maveryck
Operations/ NBT4 Maj (P) Steel/GD
S-1/Admin Capt Killerhorse

151st LH:
Commander LTC Malin
Dagger Lance CO Maj Stormcrow
MSG Mooseman
MSG Glascowcelts
CPL Fairfax

Sabor Lance CO Capt Lancer
LT Wizzard
CPL Dekyras
CPL Grendel

71st LH:
Regt Commander Maj BioBod
Thunder Lance Maj BlackHawk
LT RatMx
LT Falker
CPL Kosh

Lighting Lance Major Sasqusch
LT Zarkast
LT Mad_ Sci
MSG Blackcat
SGT GrayJedi

21st Striker Regt:
Regt Commander LTC Mincemeat
Dozer Lance Maj Featherhorse
Capt Hulk
LT Loki
LT Cougarmech

Razor Lance Capt Zontobi
LT VictorK
MSG Bongo Bongo
SGT Lizzard
CPL Go Rock

Reserve Regt:
( will take over later) Gen Bronustomp
Active reserve Major LordKelven

I think this will work out find. Practice will be at 8:00 EDT on MON and FRI. We will meet on Kali for those of you who do not have kali meet on B-com and have your ICQ up so we can find you and direct you to the practice game. I want to start to get active again...GD is getting our forces in NBT4 repostioned to hit the bad guys, plus he got us a whole boat load of new clan Mechs. We will be on the attack hitting hard and furious pretty soon. MLL is winding down and Mav has struck hard to get us the honor of best Merc unit in the league I think we will get it. The MLL admins have not made a choice yet on which plat form they will use in version 2. either MC2 or MW4 and its X-pack.
Starleague is still hanging on ( just Bearly though)try to do some drops with Sas or Malin
Mince and Feather want to fight some battles so if you could fight them they need the points. Malin if you could get the admin pw from bron so we can make some changes to the roster. Lancer is working on our new web page I look forward to seeing it soon. As always folks it is a pleasure to have you all here and lets get the activity level back up a bit. Thank you all,

Slamdaddy
ELH~Lancer

Post by ELH~Lancer »

Do I get a pay rise with the promotion?
[img]http://www.151recon.org/Lancers%20Sig.gif[/img]
RATMX

Post by RATMX »

Ok so I have been away and not able to play as much as i would like and guess what I now have more stuff that i gotta do every night of the week except weekends take my boy to football practice man i wish there were more hours in the day I babysit on the days that i dont have to work and its really getting old just wanna do a little mechy stuff ill try to seeya all around (i can only stand so much winni the pooh).
Mooseman

Post by Mooseman »

just a quick question, what does MSG stand for...don't think i've seen that abbreviation b4
[img]http://www.151recon.org/Mooses%20Sig.gif[/img]
GlasgowCelts

Post by GlasgowCelts »

We are now known by the proud title of Master Sergeant, MSG Mooseman :smile:. BTW, i'm with Wiz on this one.....about Lancer i mean and, oh yeah, the timing does seem a bit off as well :smile:.
Seriously, you meant 8:00 GMT Slam (didn't you, didn't you, please please please). Whatever time, sacrifices will be made for the sake of the pride of ELH...(damn, shoulda left that last line for just before the next round of promos :smile: )
Slamhammer

Post by Slamhammer »

friggin times screw me up all of the time.....for our friends across the the pond I would say Sat at 1200pm which would be around 6 pm states side.
ELH~Lancer

Post by ELH~Lancer »

EST is 5 hours behind GMT, Central is 6 and Pacific 8.

You still mean 24:00 for us Brits