Called up

This is the general discussion area. Everyone is welcome, but you must register to post.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Slamhammer

Post by Slamhammer »

Hials and <S> to my ELH Family. At 2000hours Fri evening I was informed that I will be leaving for a unknown time period to parts unkown. I have to report Monday morning. I beleave that I will stay with in the US but there are chances per the CO that ponits east is not out of the question. So what this means is that ELH will be guided by a group of people. I have put Major Sas in charge of all BZ4 operations because he is the most active in that league, LTC Steel will stay in charge of NBT4 which will be very active due to the fact that Clan wolf just launched a Planetry assault on our planet on their boarder. Col Heretic will command all MLL operations which might start to get going in the next few weeks. Major killerhorse will be duty officer she will insure the day to day operations are carried out...ie..communications, e-mails,cordnation with members and such. The input by all members of the ELH family is needed.

Col Heretic, LTC Steel, Major lancer, Major Sas, major Killerhorse and Major BlackhawkK, will be in charge of the day to day stuff.
All regiment commanders also will be envolved. Killer will e-mail all with all of this but I thought it was important to tell you all. Hell I just sit in the back seat of this ELH RV....the real drivers are all of the members of ELH. I will be on tonight for a short time but I wanted to take this opertunity to thank you all for a great experence and I am sure that when I get back you all won't even know I have been gone.....again thank you all...my ELH family and God Bless.

BG Slamhammer
Eridani Light Horse
Commanding

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Slamhammer on 2001-09-29 00:16 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Slamhammer on 2001-09-29 00:19 ]</font>
Biobod

Post by Biobod »

Slam no matter if you stay here for now or go "over there", take care bro, i kinda know how you feel since im in the reserves to and my unit has a warning order already(not being called up yet). Ill be praying for you and your family and look forward to when you get back home to ELH.
<S>!! and be safe bro.

"Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as
night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt"
Sun Tzu
The Art of War, Standard year circa 500 B.C.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Biobod on 2001-09-29 08:11 ]</font>
BlackHawk*K

Post by BlackHawk*K »

Slammer, in case it gets side stepped, i sent reply back to killer, make sure she forward it to you.

i would like to take this opertunity to say thanks for those of you in the services... you are the ppl who protect this nation, this way of life, and yes, even my family.
you are the ppl who sacrifice themselves and their own family time to subject themselves to disipline for the sake of others. You are the ones who show the rest of us here, and those across the world, the best ideals of americans; the betterment of a better america tommarow.

i salute those who do this not becuse your in ELH, but becuse you make me proud to know you. its an honor to be called 'friend' by such as you. best wishes and god bless. may god grant you the streangth and the courage to do the things that need to be done.

slammer, rather or not ELH can do this or not is not a question. while we do this, we do it without something special that is apart of ELH, that is you. godspeed and we await your return.
ELH~Lancer

Post by ELH~Lancer »

From one old cav to another. Keep your nut down bro.
[img]http://www.151recon.org/Lancers%20Sig.gif[/img]
Punch

Post by Punch »

Sucks to see you go Bro.
But i feel safer allready knowing that SlammDaddy is on the Job.
Gl to you and your Family.
Stomp some Bin Laden Arse with your thor..SLAMMY ATTACKY =)
Above all else keep your head down bro.
I look forward to seeing you again soon.
GL and <S>
Punch

Post by Guest »

slam i have been praying to god that none of my friends or team mates would go to war.So slam this is directly to YOU take care and kill those DAMN terrorists.Long live slam and long live America.

ELH_Mad_dog
Mincemeat

Post by Mincemeat »

Slammy, My prayers and thoughts will be with you and your family. If you or your family needs anything, you know I am always here and will be happy to help in any way possible. Slammy, be careful and God Bless

<S> Mincemeat
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

Slam,
Be careful, take care of yourself and your soldiers - like I know you will...

We are here for you if you need anything.
Helmut
Malin

Post by Malin »

To Slamm, Bio, Mar and everybody else around the world who will be called up to go and fight.

There is more to this than revenge all our futures are linked to what happens here but yours is the biggest sacrifice, be careful, we want you to win but more than this we want you to come home.

Look after yourselves, our thoughts and our prayers are with you.

Malin

Post by Guest »

Slam plz tell your familly youll be ok.I really dont want u to go as soon as u get back u beter icq me ok.plz dont get hurt but take care ill be very sad if u dont icq me:( But ill be very :smile: and have a chesy :grin: when u do.

P.S plz blow up osama bin laden plz

ELH_Mad_Dog
GlasgowCelts

Post by GlasgowCelts »

Slam, i look forward to your tales of victory whilst propped up against the bar in Battletech Saloon on your return Bro....and i'll make sure the barrells of Eridani ale are well stocked.
Good luck bro, God bless you and your country in your efforts.
NEVER get in to an argument with a stupid person......they will just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience
Mooseman

Post by Mooseman »

Good luck buddy....get back safe and soon
Featherhorse

Post by Featherhorse »

Did Slam ever tell anybody what unit he's in?
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

I know he is a platoon sgt (E-7) in a combat engineer unit...
Helmut