NBT4 announcement

This is the general discussion area. Everyone is welcome, but you must register to post.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Hammer

Post by Hammer »

We are not guilty of this, but just be aware the=at these things are becoming hot points in the league. This announcement from Die Kerensky:

First - I never intended for Mercs to hire other Mercs to fight with them or for units to hire Mercs 5 minutes before a drop. I will not allow this practice in the future. All contracts and agreements have to be filed with me in advance.
Second - due to the entrance and exit lag in 2.0, I am going to start enforcing the rule about not leaving the server before the battle is over. IF YOU ARE KILLED, YOU ARE REQUIRED TO STAY ON THE SERVER UNTIL THE DROP IS OVER. There will be no exceptions. If anyone leaves from now on, it will be grounds for the drop to be forfeited.

Third - I am going to start enforcing the rule about no last minute mech changes. FROM NOW ON - BOTH SIDES WILL CONFIRM MECH ASSIGNMENTS BEFORE DROP. No exceptions. If you drop, disconnect and come back in a mech that was not confirmed, it will be grounds for the drop to be forfeited.

Fourth - and this is the last time I am going to state this - NBT-IV IS NOT A HOT DROP LEAGUE. NO PILOT IS TO MOVE FROM THE SPAWN POINT UNTIL ALL PILOTS ON BOTH TEAMS HAVE CALLED "IN" AND "GO" HAS BEEN CALLED BY BOTH BCs. I will forfeit the drop if I even SUSPECT that anyone is moving out early from now on.

Sorry guys, but I am getting tired of being "loopholed" to death here. The more people try to skirt the rules, the tighter the rules and enforcement of them will be. Enough said.

--------------------

Die Kerensky
NBT-IV Admin
Helmut
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

more...

Second - since this has come up recently three times I suppose I must address it publicly. From now on, in a PA, if both units end up in a tie and time runs out on the drop - all mechs will be destroyed and it will be considered a "null drop". If there are left over mechs in a drop, but there is a clearly defined winner, then the mechs left will be allowed to carry over for future use. This is ONLY for PAs. Raids, recons, and TDs will remain as they have always been.
Helmut