:::Flash::Sig::for::MLL:::

This is the general discussion area. Everyone is welcome, but you must register to post.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

RxR_mOe

Post by RxR_mOe »

HOla ELH,
Heretic mentioned that you guys may be interested in a flash sig for the MLL forums, I am more than willing to make one for you guys, just to show my appreciation for all your help in V1 and for continuing that friendship into V2. If you really want one, talk amongst yourselves and come up with an idea you all would like/agree upon and then give me a desciription here and I will do my best to make it reality, only thing is you dont want it to big for loading purposes but there are alot of options, I can also come up with something of my own and show it to you all here but you guys have some good artistic minds here (you webpages validate that) and I personally would like your sig to maintain a style similar to what you already have....anywho, give me some ideas on what you would like and I will get to putting it together for you.......talk to you soon.....
RxR_mOe

Post by RxR_mOe »

HOla, yes I do I wasn't sure how many Read the mll forums and thought maybe some had seen it but i wasn't sure here is a sample click here ,or click here to see a post of mine on the mll forum for its true size, my post is righ under heretics' ::: it can be totally different from this but I do think the size dimensions should be similar just to not take up to much space on the forum, btw the dimension is 250x50 hope this helps....

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RxR_mOe on 2001-10-17 20:27 ]</font>
RxR_mOe

Post by RxR_mOe »

rgr that, any thing you need feel free to ask, email if you need to, I'll help in anyway possible, :grin: it's just me, I love to help people/friends....please feel free to ask, my knowledge (limited as it may be :razz:) is yours.....also, if you guys have a really good copy of the ELH logo, that would be helpful too...but ill get that after a rough idea is formed about the sig.....talk to you all soon....
RxR_mOe

Post by RxR_mOe »

what Heretic is talkin about is possible, I didnt play final fantasy but my nephew has em all. i will check it out to understand what your thinkin about the text. killerhorse, if we keep it around 250x50 or maybe 300x75, it shouldnt take very long at all. I am not sure what you have your temporary internet files set at for cleaning out, but if its not set to dump right away then after your first time it will be instantanious and also, if you are using it here too, and your here all the time, then after that very first time it wont take anytime at all cause you will always be viewing it. ours is 17.2k i dont know how long it took to load for you but yours shouldnt be any bigger. I will work on a sample similar to Heretics description if I can find a stallion :smile: if anyone here has a good copy (i can animate it) email it to me please, I will look around too. If i fond one it won't take to long to put this together. I'll be in touch soon, hopefully with samples :smile:, talk to you soon.......
RxR_mOe

Post by RxR_mOe »

:smile: i am working on getting poser4 propack and bryce5. lancer sent me some good artwork, shouldn't take to long. i will get to work on it this weekend......talk to you all soon....
RxR_mOe

Post by RxR_mOe »

Hey guys sry I haven't been in touch. I had a minor family crisis that started last saturday night and haven't had a chance to work on the sig. I will get to it over the next few days and be in touch. I appologize for the delay, hopefully it will be worth the wait though :smile: talk to you soon......
RxR_mOe

Post by RxR_mOe »

hey guys small snag, my nephew lost or gave away his Final Fantasy games so I am not sure where to see the font thing Heretic described. I will check around online but if you could also give a more detailed description I may be able to wing it.....:smile: other than that it will go fast once i am able to start it. I have been waiting now to see the FF thing but cant now so will try to find a sample if no description can be given, ty talk to you soon......
RxR_mOe

Post by RxR_mOe »

okay guys rough draft #1. I doubt this is what you were talking about but i wanted to play with it so i did this tonight, only took about an hour. I am hoping you can look at it and maybe give me some ideas of what to change or add. This can also be thrown out. np. I just wanted to play and did this on my own cause i searched for Final Fantasy stuff online and found some but the game intro movies wouldn't load :grin:
click here for sample

i had to put it on our forum cause you have html disabled here :smile: only reason why its on our forum

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RxR_mOe on 2001-10-30 03:20 ]</font>
Featherhorse

Post by Featherhorse »

Damn fine work, for a rough draft.I even like the font.
Don't change a thing.
Lieutenant Colonel Featherhorse Ravenwater
21st Regiment Eridani Light Horse (Ret.)*

*[size=59]Retired or Retarded, pick one. [/size]
:drink_bud
Slamhammer

Post by Slamhammer »

Great work Moe....I think you hit the target on the 1st try.
RxR_mOe

Post by RxR_mOe »

??? okay I will hold off til friday for suggestions then I will center the type and make it so it is clickable and when its clicked it will bring you too your site. I will check back on friday if no suggestions for changes then I will make it final and then replace the sample for you to view as the final draft, then all i will need is where to send it, or it can be left on our server if you need and i will give you the url so you can add it to your sig on what ever fourms you wish. I dont think there is a way to do it here with the html turned off but i may be wrong....talk to you friday guys, glad you like it.......
RxR_mOe

Post by RxR_mOe »

its not a problem at all and i enjoy doing it. I gotta say I really appreciate your units friendship with ours and this is my way of saying Thanks! The horse is a gif that Lancer sent me that I converted to a flash movie. I tried making it black but it looked a lil funny hehe as it was hard to pick the right shades of black to convert the brown ones too. I will try again though, cause i agree a black horse would be much better. so with that said i will get to work on converting it to a black horse :smile: and centering the type. it's not to plain?
I really like the way the ELH logo comes in with the horse running, for some reason it looks like a sunset, no idea why it looks that way to me, but i really like the effect I'll let you know when the new version is up for proofing...talk to you soon.....Happy :evil: Halloween!!! (^w^)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RxR_mOe on 2001-10-31 23:40 ]</font>

Post by Guest »

Dude Awesome
RxR_mOe

Post by RxR_mOe »

Okay guys, the horse is black and the type is centered and it is now clickable, when clicked it will bring you here to your mainpage :smile: Check it out HERE if this is acceptable and okay then I will just need to know who to send it to for you guys to put on a server or, like i said before I can leave it on my server if needed and give/ leave the code here for you to add it to your MLL forum signature. Unfortunately with html turned off here it cant be used on this forum, you probably wouldnt want to use it here anyway since this is home and you dont need to show off here :razz: anyway hope you like and I was glad to do it....talk to you soon....Lancer just email me if you need me to send it to ya (its only 20k so should go through email fine)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RxR_mOe on 2001-11-04 03:58 ]</font>