Amends

This is the general discussion area. Everyone is welcome, but you must register to post.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

=WX=Fenris Kell

Post by =WX=Fenris Kell »

I felt it would be proper to come onto your message board and apologize for the manner in which my pilot 1st MW Merlin handled the grievance with your pilot. Though he may have felt justified in his challenge; he handled it poorly, which was made apparent, by all the other units that became involved. This was an issue that should have been handled quietly, without all the attached drama. As a member of the Keshik of Clan Wolf in Exile, 1st MW Merlins commander,and your Inner Sphere comrade, I apologize. What Merlin said may have been true, or not, I was not there but I trust him as I am sure you trust your pilot. The point and any Honor that may have been gained by a duel has been lost in the petty squabbling that occured. I replied to an email from one of ELH's unit leaders last night stating much the same; but I felt that the Light Horse as a whole was owed an apology.

With Honor in my Heart and a Guinness in my hand. "May you live a hundred years, with one extra year to repent"

=WX=Fenris Kell
Clan Wolf in Exile
Widow Makers CO
Keshik

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: =WX=Fenris Kell on 2001-11-08 23:44 ]</font>
GlasgowCelts

Post by GlasgowCelts »

Hails and <S>,

At least this matter is now resolved which I am sure is what we all wanted to happen :smile:
Perhaps in order to 'bury the hatchet' once and for all, we could maybe arrange a friendly between our two Units, as long as the hatchet dont get buried on my head tho, i dont fancy a centre parting for a haircut lol
Hails out
NEVER get in to an argument with a stupid person......they will just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience
=WX=Fenris Kell

Post by =WX=Fenris Kell »

Haylz <S>

A friendly exhibiton match sounds outstanding. We are a lil' tied up with fighting the Jade Faclons, and Fire Mandrills
But I do not see why we could not schedule something. Sounds great

-Fenris Kell
BlackHawk*K

Post by BlackHawk*K »

well we will try to get someone on setting something up on this end. good luck on your fights and may your aim be true.
Good huntings.