If you all wouldn't mind...

This is the general discussion area. Everyone is welcome, but you must register to post.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Justicebringer

Post by Justicebringer »

Ok OB I'll play. Here is my response from the survey.

The Guardian Portrait
All Guardians (SJs) share the following core characteristics:

Guardians pride themselves on being dependable, helpful, and hard-working.
Guardians make loyal mates, responsible parents, and stabilizing leaders.
Guardians tend to be dutiful, cautious, humble, and focused on credentials and traditions.
Guardians are concerned citizens who trust authority, join groups, seek security, prize gratitude, and dream of meting out justice.
Guardians are the cornerstone of society, for they are the temperament given to serving and preserving our most important social institutions. Guardians have natural talent in managing goods and services--from supervision to maintenance and supply--and they use all their skills to keep things running smoothly in their families, communities, schools, churches, hospitals, and businesses.

Guardians make up as much as 40 to 45 percent of the population

Hmmm considering I am in the military reserves and a Deputy Sheriff I guess it fits. LOL

:razz:

Justice Bringer

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: JusticeBringer on 2001-11-20 09:45 ]</font>
ELH~Lancer

Post by ELH~Lancer »

I ended up with this. This result would have them laughing until they died where I work :smile: Had me laughing for a while, then worried.

The Idealist Portrait
All Idealists (NFs) share the following core characteristics:

Idealists are enthusiastic, they trust their intuition, yearn for romance, seek their true self, prize meaningful relationships, and dream of attaining wisdom.
Idealists pride themselves on being loving, kindhearted, and authentic.
Idealists tend to be giving, trusting, spiritual, and they are focused on personal journeys and human potentials.
Idealists make intense mates, nurturing parents, and inspirational leaders.

Idealists, as a temperament, are passionately concerned with personal growth and development. Idealists strive to discover who they are and how they can become their best possible self--always this quest for self-knowledge and self-improvement drives their imagination. And they want to help others make the journey. Idealists are naturally drawn to working with people, and whether in education or counseling, in social services or personnel work, in journalism or the ministry, they are gifted at helping others find their way in life, often inspiring them to grow as individuals and to fulfill their potentials.

Idealists are rare, making up no more than 8 to 10 percent of the population. But their ability to inspire people with their enthusiasm and their idealism has given them influence far beyond their numbers.
[img]http://www.151recon.org/Lancers%20Sig.gif[/img]
GlasgowCelts

Post by GlasgowCelts »

Okay, gave it a whirl and it said i am....
ARTISAN!!! whatever that is.....

All Artisans (SPs) share the following core characteristics:

Artisans tend to be fun-loving, optimistic, realistic, and focused on the here and now.
Artisans pride themselves on being unconventional, bold, and spontaneous.
Artisans make playful mates, creative parents, and troubleshooting leaders.
Artisans are excitable, trust their impulses, want to make a splash, seek stimulation, prize freedom, and dream of mastering action skills.

Artisans are the temperament with a natural ability to excel in any of the arts, not only the fine arts such as painting and sculpting, or the performing arts such as music, theater, and dance, but also the athletic, military, political, mechanical, and industrial arts, as well as the "art of the deal" in business.

There are many Artisans, perhaps 35 to 40 percent of the population, which is good, because they create much of the beauty, grace, fun, and excitement the rest of us enjoy in life.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm
NEVER get in to an argument with a stupid person......they will just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

If you all don't know, these things are pretty accurate. There are of course exceptions within the descriptions, but overall they are right on. I will have to dig out my stuff from management training and see what I was then, and then retake it and see if I have changed...
Helmut
BlackHawk*K

Post by BlackHawk*K »

The Idealist Portrait
All Idealists (NFs) share the following core characteristics:

Idealists are enthusiastic, they trust their intuition, yearn for romance, seek their true self, prize meaningful relationships, and dream of attaining wisdom.
Idealists pride themselves on being loving, kindhearted, and authentic.
Idealists tend to be giving, trusting, spiritual, and they are focused on personal journeys and human potentials.
Idealists make intense mates, nurturing parents, and inspirational leaders.

Idealists, as a temperament, are passionately concerned with personal growth and development. Idealists strive to discover who they are and how they can become their best possible self--always this quest for self-knowledge and self-improvement drives their imagination. And they want to help others make the journey. Idealists are naturally drawn to working with people, and whether in education or counseling, in social services or personnel work, in journalism or the ministry, they are gifted at helping others find their way in life, often inspiring them to grow as individuals and to fulfill their potentials.

Idealists are rare, making up no more than 8 to 10 percent of the population. But their ability to inspire people with their enthusiasm and their idealism has given them influence far beyond their numbers.

well suprise suprise suprise :razz:

ive never put much stock in tests such as these as they are too general, however i think it does seem to peg my general feeling i have about myself. i know that i havnt shown the above traits in a long time in the home front or online. perhaps the term 'jaded idealist' would be a better fit hehehe.
GlasgowCelts

Post by GlasgowCelts »

Okay, i obviously aint got much better to do with my time whn i am off on a sickie, so here's my IQ score (never done this before so dunno where this score fits in.....i figure it is quite high, but could be wrong).

Congratulations!

Your general IQ score is 131

An IQ is a composite of your scores across 12 distinct types of intelligence. For example, in this test, your pattern recognition score is75.
NEVER get in to an argument with a stupid person......they will just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience
Featherhorse

Post by Featherhorse »

I'm an Artisan. Duh!

But then I guess not everybody knew me that well.

"There are many Artisans, perhaps 35 to 40 percent of the population, which is good, because they create much of the beauty, grace, fun, and excitement the rest of us enjoy in life."

LMAO Remember this the next time you go in a Wal-Mart, I probably remodeled it. (Beauty my ass!)

To begin a journey, the choice of paths is endless. Once a destination has been set, each footfall becomes less a matter of choice, and more a matter of destiny.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Featherhorse on 2001-11-21 08:06 ]</font>
Justicebringer

Post by Justicebringer »

Well I also took the IQ test and my general score is 133. If I'm not mistaken 160 is genius so I'll take 133. :razz:

"Poor is the pupil that does not surpass the master."

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: JusticeBringer on 2001-11-21 09:22 ]</font>
Featherhorse

Post by Featherhorse »

Considering that the last time my IQ was tested, I was 12, and all the head injuries, dope, and booze I did in High School...
I'll take 133 too.

For all you younguns, who think partying hard is "cool", I lost 25%.

Dad
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

O.K., I did it... I came 0out a Guardian, and I am sure my sub-type (by Keirsey) would be ISTJ like I have always been... But note that I am "softer" nowadays...:smile:!

I did the IQ test as well...
Helmut
ELH~Lancer

Post by ELH~Lancer »

I see a pattern forming here. I did the IQ thingy and scored 133. And much like Feather I have lost nigh on 20 points since my last one :smile:
Mooseman

Post by Mooseman »

apparently, i'm an idealist....dunno how accurate that is...:smile:
[img]http://www.151recon.org/Mooses%20Sig.gif[/img]
Mooseman

Post by Mooseman »

thnx...:smile:
[img]http://www.151recon.org/Mooses%20Sig.gif[/img]