Blackhawk away

This is the general discussion area. Everyone is welcome, but you must register to post.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

BlackHawk*K

Post by BlackHawk*K »

hails all, sorry for my absence this last week. besides turky day it was also wifes Bday this week. the rain and cold from work saps about all the energy i currently have since i just started back to work but hope that will change. i will not be able to make meeting sunday (sorry killer) we are going up to some snow to play around sunday as a babygirl/wife/thanksgiving/family day bash up there to see if we can make a total mess up there. randol hasnt seen snow yet so should be cool experiance for him hehe.

for the meeting layout. i sugjest writing up the topics first 1-? and no one comments on them. then starting with topic 1 start a discusion about that topic only, untill that topic is completed and then move on to topic 2. and so on. it seemed to work ok last week. just keep in mind folks to only discus what topic your currently on. i think this format will help our meetings go a bit more smoothly. hope to see you all next week. <S>!
ELH~Lancer

Post by ELH~Lancer »

Snow Raven? Clanners? Where?

Have a good 'un BH :smile:
[img]http://www.151recon.org/Lancers%20Sig.gif[/img]