Warning Order

This is the general discussion area. Everyone is welcome, but you must register to post.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Hammer

Post by Hammer »

This is the first in a series of field exercises that the regiments of the RCT will participate in using internal resources (i.e. regiments train against each other). The rules for these exercises will change to the different league's rules to familiarize everyone with those rules.

The 151st has already recieved their warning order from their CO, but this is a general warning order for the Regimental Combat Team (RCT):

Mission: To conduct training operations to simulate actual combat drops for NBT4. This will be a series of engagements to seek out and destroy enemy forces.

The operations order will be issued to the Regimental CO's within 24 hours of this posting. It will be sent via e-mail and then posted in the forums.

The teams will consist of the 151st Regiment and Task Force Omega, which is a combined arms regimental task force consisting of the 71st regiment and the 21st regiment.

The operation will consist of a series of 5 drops of team attrition per NBT4 rules, all 5 drops on the same map. These 5 drops are to be coordinated and condcuted by the regimental CO's and completed by 10 December.

LTC Steel, S3

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Steel on 2001-11-26 19:09 ]</font>
Crickett

Post by Crickett »

We shall see we shall see.
MERLIN

Post by MERLIN »

:grin: we will see

crick u got my mail ?
ELH~Lancer

Post by ELH~Lancer »

I thought the point of these exercises was to engender a unit identity and to get the ELH on the same page. If it starts a 'civil war' then it fails.
[img]http://www.151recon.org/Lancers%20Sig.gif[/img]
Crickett

Post by Crickett »

Ya Merlin I did I'll let you know.
MERLIN

Post by MERLIN »

are we alowed to joke or do we have to be totally serious about this ?!

and beside that a good fight between the lances is better for elh that doesnt mean necessarily (however u write it :smile: ) that it takes us apart!!!!!
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

Civil and friendly ribbing is O.K. - DO NOT start any internal conflicts.

This means be respectful, but have fun... :grin:
Helmut
MERLIN

Post by MERLIN »

xactly
im sorry lancer!!
BlackHawk*K

Post by BlackHawk*K »

yea no mean stuff, would have to give back all you guys boots with holes in them and might as well give up the idea of SOCKS!!! (PS. we still working on the new idea of actualy PAYING you all.) :razz:

note: left boot for sale!!! 54 Cbills. has shiny black luster and half a boot string. and the bottom is a cm thick! this deal is going fast!!!

(also still have tons of high perfomance argus foot actuators ready to go!!! make offer)
Falker

Post by Falker »

Hmmmm well maybe if we were to get paid some C-Bills for every kill we get in Battle we could buy something with them. Like your Boot :smile: Or the privilege to take a bigger mech into battle on game day. Might work. If I had $100,000 C-Bills then that would show how dedecated of a pilot I am and I should get to bring in the bigger mech hehe :razz: Just a thought.

<S> Falker
We're in the pipe , five by five.